Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread guys think I've done the title right anyway :D had to shorten it a bit to make it fit :)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Awww just seen my threat won! Thank you 🥰

When are Wayne and Waynetta due home anyone know??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It is literally damaging enough just drinking heavily and regularly around children, their young minds are developing rapidly and this is the behaviour that plants into their brain as normal & acceptable, they grow up conditioned & inevitably follow suit. Hence her own mums behaviour & Charlotte. I do believe her mum has actually given up drinking from a genuine health scare & I guess the fear is real after what happened to Les. Alcohol is literally ethanol, what you put in your car. It is no better than a class A drug - if not worse because of how socially acceptable it is to get leathered on the regular and laugh about it. The fact Noah will be subject to that on a daily basis is bad enough. But I can’t believe what I’m seeing with his tasting it apparently being funny and speechless at the comments. Speechless. When will this end? When will this industry be actually properly regulated?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He looks so tired bless him. Isn't squid a bit chewy for a child his age x
Yes...has there been any evidence of him having a spoon or bowl of his own on this holiday? He just seems to be handed lumps of food, most of which end up down him or on the floor! 😏

Reactions: 8
Just waiting for all the belleh blaster posts when she gets home, how amazing she felt and how much confidence it gave her, telling everyone how they can feel the same by summer. She‘s so bloody predictable, absolutely money obsessed

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m not surprised she gets pissed every night tbh. Would take me a litre of vodka to let that ugly bleep anywhere near my vagina

• Haha
Reactions: 59
That video she’s posted in the blue gym stuff. You can see how much thinner she was in the ‘after’ one compared to how she looks now after all the boozing and eating out in Dubai.

She can’t possibly think she still looks like that🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Last night of their holidays and Noah is eating food other thag chips 🙄
They've been in hotels where the food on offer will be lovely and fresh. Lots of fruit and vegetables available. What has Noah had? Chips and Nutella pancakes. No plate in front of him either, just bare tables. No different when he's at home. The boy is fed tit. Matt likes to say he eats healthy, well if he does he isn't passing that onto his son.

ETA: Yeah this evening he got a bit of cod and squid. I hope Noah is a nightmare for them on the flight home!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.