Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her rant she’s using “it was one of me best mates wedding night do”!!
So why was Tracy there? I don’t recall my mother ever being at dos for my friends!
Likewise years later I don’t tag along with my daughter when she’s doing stuff with her friends.
Tracy would have been better babysitting Noah, and if he had been in a proper routine then that would have been pretty easy for her too as he’d have been asleep.
Set of bloody idiots the lot of them.

Reactions: 12
Just seen your rant Charlotte. Noah doesn't have any type of routine at all, Noah is a baby not a party animal and you are right when you say you arent like most mums. I've never seen a mum treat a child the way you do it's horrible. You obviously weren't ready for children, life stops and they become centre of your universe yet you drag him into your antics, your party life style, use pregnancy to create an unrealistic diet plan that you've marketed to women who are probably feeling their lowest after going through pregnancy and gaining weight. I'm glad you've read these comments but you won't change because the only important thing in your life is yourself. Gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Charlotte Googling ‘what’s a proper routine for a one year old’ as we speak 😂🙄

Also have you seen that bite on Noah’s face in the last story? It’s bleeding so it’s not getting any better seriously need to get him back to the doctors poor wee boy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
just loves the sesh Nowahhh doesn’t he….

poor kid has no friggin choice you absolute chavvy bastard. Boils my piss.

Reactions: 29
Hi 👋 Charlotte Hi 👋 Matt so glad to see you constantly come on here. Posting about how your not bothered about what people say about the moustache filter, nights out with a 1 year old and that bloody flashers Mac! What I don’t get Charlotte is why do you never address your Coke problem??? That’s because your so called friends all know you do it so can’t possibly deny it.
Also sorry to inform you but no bleeping 1 year old I’ve ever know is a party animal 🤣 Stop making excuses!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Cannot believe she's actually referred to her one year old son as a "party animal". He's a neglected little boy who has no bastard say in the matter! I have an 8 month old and I wouldn't dream of traipsing her about while I go on the piss!!! I couldn't trust myself! How can you even enjoy yourself when you have to be on high alert for your child's safety? I pray to god nothing happens to him whilst those two fuckwits are getting drunk because it's easily done! He should be in a routine by now and with a family member while they go to these parties and it should be a rare occasion as a night off because obviously us parents need a break but they really do take the piss! Not fit to be parents. If I was you Charlotte head Dawson I'd hang my head in shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
How pale does poor little Noah look, and it literally seemed like he was asleep with his eyes open, he jumped out of it when she spoke to him. But yeah of course he’s a party animal

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Poor baby, crawling about among all those drunken idiots, and the decibel level!!!
just stay at home with him, get him in a bedtime routine, kids thrive on it.
Routine and structure, poor Noah seems to get neither.
They’re a disgrace.
Omg just watched her stories poor wee boy, he’s exhausted looking this morning. That is no place for a 1 year old amongst drunk adults all night while he’s crawling about them. Then she’s the cheek to say he has a routine eh no he doesn’t he’s up later than me most nights. That’s sad seeing that, it’s not even tit parenting it’s verging on neglect 😡

She at breakfast kicking off because people have been messaging her about last night!
bleeping idiot so she is

Reactions: 18
That poor child is exhausted. There is no interaction between the two of them. He doesn’t even look her in the eye. That doesn’t look like a bite to me, it looks like a burn, and getting worse, but does she give a tit? Noooooo. Going to a walk in, and getting it sorted would interfere with going out again. 🤮🤮

I don’t even know where to begin with taking that baby to a party, if it was normal Chazza, other kids would have been there, but shocker there were no others. You two scumbags only have your own interest at heart, that’s quite apparent. You don’t deserve that baby. N looked completely bewildered throughout, having bottles shoved in his face, how many sips did he have for a laugh? vile.

He’s 1, not a party animal, not a flirt, he’s a baby. Your whole family disgusts me. Your mum is a joke of a grandparent. You are a joke of a mother and Kryten/Ken is a complete waste of space. I’m glad you got tons of abuse because maybe you’ll realise a coke filled party lifestyle and a baby do not go in hand in hand. Sort your head and lifestyle out or I fear that social services will be involved.
Then again just saw you dolled up and out again. You are an appalling mother.

When you are having to justify your lifestyle with such a regular occurrence, you know your in the wrong.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I can't believe she's off out again !!!!!!!!!! That boy doesn't and never will come first. She is unbelievable posing away not a care in the world that multiple people are horrified and rightly so of her poor treatment of that little boy. Her mum is a clueless idiot as well! I hope the papers get onto it and put a story on how concerned people are and blasé she is.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.