Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute state of that full nappy and just letting Noah fester in it whilst the video this morning. The whole family are the pits.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Does she ever change his nappy 🤢🤢😱😡. That poor boy does he ever have a quiet day and where his parents aren’t smashed/ around tons of ppl. 🙄 stop with the boyo as well

Reactions: 13
The sad thing is you just know she doesn’t take him anywhere that’s purely for him because if she did, you can be absolutely SURE she would film it as she films absolutely everything.

I have social anxiety, I love taking my almost three year old to the play park but I HATE it when it’s packed full of other parents but even when it is, I take him anyway because his needs are more important than mine and he comes first.

Charlotte NEVER puts his needs first. It was clear before Dubai but after that holiday where he didn’t appear to have a plate, cutlery or even a bleeping familiar toy bought along with him what a selfish pair of pricks these two are.😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh dear god we’ve got endless ads for the bikini blaster now..wonder if there’ll be any discount? 🙄

Reactions: 2
The sad thing is you just know she doesn’t take him anywhere that’s purely for him because if she did, you can be absolutely SURE she would film it as she films absolutely everything.

I have social anxiety, I love taking my almost three year old to the play park but I HATE it when it’s packed full of other parents but even when it is, I take him anyway because his needs are more important than mine and he comes first.

Charlotte NEVER puts his needs first. It was clear before Dubai but after that holiday where he didn’t appear to have a plate, cutlery or even a bleeping familiar toy bought along with him what a selfish pair of pricks these two are.😡😡😡
Every weekend is a massive piss up party. I guarantee they all do sniff as well.

That kid has never seen a soft play centre, anything that engages his brain. He's had more nights out than I've had in a year.

I know but still
Im sure within a couple of months of him dying she was with a few fella 🥴🥴 at least let sheets cool down for a minute

Reactions: 18
Why do these people have zero taste, that horrendous silver vase thing makes another appearance along with that monstrosity of a fireplace 😳

Reactions: 10
Every weekend is a massive piss up party. I guarantee they all do sniff as well.

That kid has never seen a soft play centre, anything that engages his brain. He's had more nights out than I've had in a year.

Im sure within a couple of months of him dying she was with a few fella 🥴🥴 at least let sheets cool down for a minute
She’s been one with him. Kirsty went and took all the kids. Noah and all the sisters kids

Reactions: 2
Nowurr shakey shakey, are you flurting nowurr? poor little lad looks bewildered at the party. That is not a good environment for a baby, too loud. I’m surprised he didn’t get stood on by some drunken fool. I wish someone would do an intervention and point out that the way they are with that little lad is not good enough.

Reactions: 16
Nowurr shakey shakey, are you flurting nowurr? poor little lad looks bewildered at the party. That is not a good environment for a baby, too loud. I’m surprised he didn’t get stood on by some drunken fool. I wish someone would do an intervention and point out that the way they are with that little lad is not good enough.
I thought this too. He didn’t look happy at some parts ☹☹

Reactions: 7
I just wanna give Noah a hug :(

I’m surprised she doesn’t film taking a tit the amount of filming she does

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought this too. He didn’t look happy at some parts ☹☹
They don’t seem attuned to him do they? Sometimes he looks uncomfortable or bewildered and there’s no recognition of that, just more screeching and cackling at him. Poor little lad, breaks my heart, he’s treated like a performing animal for clicks and likes. It was good to see him playing with his cousins even though she was screeching at him - flurting - also stop him kissing mouths, it’s not hygienic he’s a baby.

Reactions: 19
Any thoughts on what Noahs first word will be. I think Belleh or Chip

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
His clothes are never on properly, why they have him in that Range Rover in the house when they could go out for a nice walk and he could be out playing in that I don’t know - lazy fuckers, he’s only given tit to eat and no cutlery or plate, he can’t talk and only form of communication is that laugh he does, he always looks knackered and confused, she constantly shouts ‘shakey shakey’ at him even when he’s eating and he’s dragged from pillar to post with no routine. It’s absolutely terrible and makes me so angry!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.