Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xxexposethemallxx

VIP Member
Exactly! Making multiple fake IG accounts and genuinely trolling undermining the true stories that are one here. The person trolling IG has clearly related it to tattle, backing up her ‘they’re all trolls, it’s all untrue’ narrative.
For the record I completely believe it, it wasn’t overblown, salacious etc it didn’t sound fake or unbelievable.
I don’t get why everyone’s got the arsehole when I said the stories here are true?!

The first rule of tattle is not to message the person and take it off tattle 🤷🏼‍♀️
So many bullshitters on tattle , as worse as Charlotte. I don’t believe anyone until I see proof

Reactions: 3

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Ooh, everybody set a timer. I wonder what new products there are? Will my skin shimmer like the shimmer filter she used earlier on herself .....? 🙄
Screenshot_20220628-210028~2.png

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Is there any runners for the thread title….. this heat is getting to me and my internet won’t refresh the page 😩

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
Is there any runners for the thread title….. this heat is getting to me and my internet won’t refresh the page 😩
I’ve seen a few:

#11 Chazza the serial scammer moaning about the heat, pretending to not have heard that melted Ken's a cheat 👀👀👀
Thread suggestion Charlotte Dawson #11 All for show. Matt paying for sex & blow while Char shakes her belly & Noah watches telly.

Reactions: 2

Easilyannoyed

VIP Member
Why would you pack all your shoes in your hand luggage?! The size of those enormous suitcases she takes plus she only ever wears those awful Chloe sliders! 🙄
I put mine in there if they are my nice shoes and bags then just flip flops in the big case that’s the only reason I can think of 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1