Charlotte Dawson #10 Start puttin Noah 1st U utter disgrace, instead of dragging him to pubs off ur face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CFC43112-40FB-4F30-A35F-42E5F9A71B68.jpeg

Look at the Kip of that nappy the absolute cretins

the yellow piss has actually soaked through

I am not a perfect parent but Jesus Christ , change his nappy more frequently

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
An actual kid has more about her and thought to check his nappy ๐Ÿ™„
Donโ€™t be silly. Shazza canโ€™t hold her phone filming and check his nappy at the same time! Just get another kid to check his big dragging wet nappy.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Seeing all the plastics at the hen do spread their legs bet it smells of musty fanny in that room

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Whyโ€™s he called POB?

I know itโ€™s annoying but very new to this thread.. can someone sum up few things about Chas and co.. Iโ€™m intrigued

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Poor little thing. No doubt sheโ€™ll be asking for remedies to urine burn on her stories soon ๐Ÿ™„
This makes me sad as you know she thrives on sympathy. ๐Ÿ˜’

Whyโ€™s he called POB?

I know itโ€™s annoying but very new to this thread.. can someone sum up few things about Chas and co.. Iโ€™m intrigued
Happy to oblige and welcome. We desperately need a WIKI. Start reading from the first thread. An eye opener!
Screenshot_20220627-141415~2.png

Our Trace on the 'ones and twos'. Looking fantastic since she was only in a wheelchair a few weeks ago at the airport. Miracles do exist! Watch out for the new DWP checks though........
Screenshot_20220710-201033~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
An actual kid has more about her and thought to check his nappy ๐Ÿ™„
For me as well why would you feel you needed to share this? For the sake of both kids why does the world need to you checking/someone checking your nappy? It isn't content!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.