Charlotte Dawson #10 Start puttin Noah 1st U utter disgrace, instead of dragging him to pubs off ur face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
def not Charlotte šŸ˜‚

wig is an OG of tattle
Yeah definitely not Charlotte lol! Letā€™s not all go in on each other over opinions though thatā€™s not what weā€™re here for. I do get what @wiganuser is saying though in terms of mistakes, weā€™ve all made them (not justifying Charlotteā€™s comments/use of language). At least we can all agree that influencers, supposed to be role models are total assholes and should be accountable for all their actionsā€¦. Iā€™m sure if it were me and my employer seen comments like that, Iā€™d get sacked.

Reactions: 18
Yes we've all made mistakes, that's life but to suggest we have all uttered racist comments/ written racist things on line ...well no, I'm just gonna put it out there and say the majority do not and have not behaved the way Chazza has ...thankfully!

Reactions: 26
Well you never put shoes on Nowarr anyway so no problem! Plus look at the bottom teeth! šŸ˜¬
D9263E8D-A89E-4077-9825-37EC937CD125.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
How adorable is nowhere on pobs story, giggling away in the chair. Thatā€™s a story I love to see.

Heā€™s a lovely little boy. Hope chazza makes the changes in life she needs to and realises how lucky she is to have such a blessing.

He looks so happy with pobs dad.

Reactions: 14
How adorable is nowhere on pobs story, giggling away in the chair. Thatā€™s a story I love to see.

Heā€™s a lovely little boy. Hope chazza makes the changes in life she needs to and realises how lucky she is to have such a blessing.

He looks so happy with pobs dad.
Probably cos he's three dimensional and not made out of cardboard or iron.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why would you pack all your shoes in your hand luggage?! The size of those enormous suitcases she takes plus she only ever wears those awful Chloe sliders! šŸ™„
I put mine in there if they are my nice shoes and bags then just flip flops in the big case thatā€™s the only reason I can think of šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 1
That squawking noise that Noah does sets me teeth on edgešŸ˜³
Oh my god yes! At his age he really should have some ability of annunciation but all he can do is bark. He never even nods or shakes his head. He is really delayed in that department.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Toddlers and tables on a balcony are never a good idea especially one positioned right near the balcony rail šŸ˜”

Reactions: 17
Eh, look at those rolls Chaz! Rob and Roberta the big fat stomach rolls. Come ere yewww!!!
Screenshot_20220627-111618~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hopefully, they'll behave this time considering grandparents are there. Pob living la vida loca opening champagne in the morning. twit. A recipe for sunstroke! Also, why was our Trace in a wheelchair at the airport? Claiming disability benefits and not wanting to get caught? She's an expert at being a benefits swindler.

So get off your phone and change it šŸ™ƒšŸ˜‚
God, she makes me so angry. That's the first thing you would do but no, not her. šŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All the racism is awful from her past posts. Kind of unsurprising too.
What else is awful is how shockingly Noah was strapped into that car seat on her stories. Iā€™m prettt sure the car was moving too judging by the windows. His strap is twisted and theyā€™re not even tight, just awful.
The headrest looks far too high too, looks like they havenā€™t even bothered to adjust the settings for him.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.