Charlotte Dawson #10 Start puttin Noah 1st U utter disgrace, instead of dragging him to pubs off ur face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like old trace has joined then on their holiday…sorry work trip. So why not be upfront?? Why not say going on holiday with the grandparents?? She’s such a liar she hasn’t a clue what’s she’s said or hasn’t. Trace is on matts story wonder if he’ll get a bollocking for showing she’s there from chazza? Just seems weird to me

Reactions: 12
How adorable is nowhere on pobs story, giggling away in the chair. That’s a story I love to see.

He’s a lovely little boy. Hope chazza makes the changes in life she needs to and realises how lucky she is to have such a blessing.

He looks so happy with pobs dad.
[/QUOTE
I think his dad has more time for nowehh than Tracy he’s seems genuinely interested him. Don’t be silly she’s not going to change them being there is just baby si
Looks like old trace has joined then on their holiday…sorry work trip. So why not be upfront?? Why not say going on holiday with the grandparents?? She’s such a liar she hasn’t a clue what’s she’s said or hasn’t. Trace is on matts story wonder if he’ll get a bollocking for showing she’s there from chazza? Just seems weird to me
Old Trac looks steaming😂so why the post oh we’ve met her in the airport why not say she was going as well🙄wonder if she staying in that fancy hotel as well

Reactions: 5
Like mother like daughter! Why can't you just say it's a holiday instead of work? Hardly much demand for a fake tan in bloody Spain eh Chazza? 🤔
Screenshot_20220627-174528~2.png

Screenshot_20220627-174543~2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So I’m guessing Trace was in a wheelchair at the airport to try and get them fast tracked through, selfish bastards

• Angry
Reactions: 28
That story with his nappy bulging and her comment ‘I’m aware I need to change his nappy’

Fuckin change his nappy then?? Get off your phone and attend to your son FFS?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Old Trac looks steaming😂so why the post oh we’ve met her in the airport why not say she was going as well🙄wonder if she staying in that fancy hotel as well
Back when Charlotte was quiet after Noah hit his head and when to hospital, our Trace was posting loads about being sober and it being the best decision she ever made. Today, doesn't look too optimistic on the sobriety front..

Reactions: 18
Back when Charlotte was quiet after Noah hit his head and when to hospital, our Trace was posting loads about being sober and it being the best decision she ever made. Today, doesn't look too optimistic on the sobriety front..
Where are seeing Trace pissed haha? I’ve only seen her in the wheelchair?😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God there are SO many things Noah can climb up on that balcony, you can see him in the background exploring while she’s filming herself yet again. She’s bleeping clueless, I hope this doesn’t end in disaster. One day that boy is going to really injure himself on her watch.

Also Trace looks tuned to the moon. Doesn’t look like she’s got a clue where she is or how she got there. I’ll have what she’s having😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Champagne on the way to the airport, champagne when they get to the hotel. They don't know how to function when they're not pissed or coked up. They will never not party hard. Noah won't sleep all holiday, they'll want their hangover lie ins. It's going to be hell on earth (yet again) for that poor kid, who will be passed around from person to person and in all kinds of danger, whilst his immature parents 'get on it' as per.
I honestly just can't with these total chavs.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.