Charlotte Dawson #10 Start puttin Noah 1st U utter disgrace, instead of dragging him to pubs off ur face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s got her own make up range but she still has a glossy box?....duck off Charlotte we aren’t all as thick as you are!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Would appear her mate is as delusional as she is - buys her stuff off Ali Express but says she has designed it ?!

Guarantee this makeup will be failing by Christmas. And yes , will be from some basic factory in Europe somewhere.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Would appear her mate is as delusional as she is - buys her stuff off Ali Express but says she has designed it ?!

Guarantee this makeup will be failing by Christmas. And yes , will be from some basic factory in Europe somewhere.
I swear all these insta huns are nothing but scammers, tax evaders, shady mofos. Not surprising really when you aren't accountable and just delete your business and set up a new one with a new name the next day.

Reactions: 18

I reckon it’ll be in Poundland like other z list celebs makeup ends up there

Reactions: 12
Omg she's declared an #ad 😮
This is a big thing for Charlotte to do people 😂

I swear all these insta huns are nothing but scammers, tax evaders, shady mofos. Not surprising really when you aren't accountable and just delete your business and set up a new one with a new name the next day.
Definitely , I don’t trust any of them , I feel sorry for all the vulnerable people that do

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s not shadowbanned for me lol… seems her interaction is just shite cause nobody actually gives a hoot about her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a bleeping bleep! Her face her voice her parenting & patter I bleeping shite! I can't stand her POB Trace or her bleeping pug uglg grutting brat....the end

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aw Chazzas poorly, a line and a wine and you'll be chuffin fine dallyn.
Matt's voice actually gives me the ick, when they got in the hotel room there was a bottle of champagne and pob-a-liscious is fog-horning
"Orr-pin t'champers chazzuh"
bleeping divvi!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nowahhhs nappy absolutely hanging again.
Swear she changes him like twice a day.
Makes me feel so bad for the guy, he must be in agony with nappy rash

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.