Charlotte Dawson #10 Start puttin Noah 1st U utter disgrace, instead of dragging him to pubs off ur face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll bet Pob for all his faults is so glad when she goes out and leaves him and Noah at home.
Bet the first thing he does is shove the Les cutout and picture in the nearest cupboard 🤣
If I were him i'd shove that creepy AF thing in a shredder

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Interesting post on the Jac Jossa thread that mentions Chazza and her failing to disclose her #ads correctly...do we think today's woe is me might have something to do with that ??

Have zero sympathy for her and Noah not sleeping. That child has no routine and does what he wants! She thinks it's bad now ...she's in for a whole world of pain the older he gets!

Reactions: 18
Hiya, Im way behind to catch up on this thread. Is there a wiki? x

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe she’s blaming Noah not sleeping on her feeling like tit...you’re the parent you thick bleep get him in a routine instead of dragging him out at all hours to fit in with your social life.

Reactions: 19
Interesting post on the Jac Jossa thread that mentions Chazza and her failing to disclose her #ads correctly...do we think today's woe is me might have something to do with that ??

Have zero sympathy for her and Noah not sleeping. That child has no routine and does what he wants! She thinks it's bad now ...she's in for a whole world of pain the older he gets!
So I just nipped over there to have a peep and wow. That’s a rabbit hole thread in itself! Just a million comments calling her a fat whale and saying she’s huge. Think I’ll stay here 💀

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
You're a disgusting bleeping chavvy pisshead/coked up bleep and I mean that lightly. 😡 I have no bleeping words whatsoever. You have obviously overdone it on the columbian marching powder and alcohol. I actually feel sick to my stomach seeing this bleeping chavvy bleep posting this when she has the most adorable little boy and there are so many people out there struggling and paying thousands (that they can't afford) going through serious, traumatic, IVF and are physically weeping day by day when they cannot get pregnant at all and feel like utter failures because they can't conceive and praying for the day when they can. 😡

YOU ARE A bleeping DISGRACE AND I HOPE SOCIAL SERVICES INTERVENE YOU UTTER VACUOUS bleeping hole. You do not deserve Noah AT ALL. Why is POB allowing this shitshow? Where is Noah and Pob? I am bleeping fuming. My poor friend has just paid £80,000+ for IVF and has not been successful. My heart and soul bleeds. No way would they act like these bastards. All they want is a child to cherish and nurture 100%. These chavs are a disgrace. 😡

My heart really goes out for infertile parents struggling to be blessed by a much-loved, wanted child. And then you get this bleep. I am so bleeping angry. My friend was crying down the phone today because of another unsucessful IVF treatment. My heart bleeds it really does for her. Her sheer torment and "failure", as in her own words, made me break down. Gutted. 💔

YOU bleeping bleep. I HATE YOU AND YOU ARE SUCH AN INSULT TO ALL PEOPLE GOING THROUGH IVF AND ARE NOT BLESSED. Rant over. I feel just so bleeping angry that decent people cannot conceive. You make a mockery out of it. You do not deserve that beautiful child at all. 😢

I sincerely hope Social Services intervene. There is enough evidence on these threads let alone IG posts. Disgusted is not the word and my heart truly goes out to other people on this thread who are struggling to conceive. It really does.

Sorry. Rant over. I am crying as I write this post with sheer anger. My poor friend is at breaking point. Why are these cunts blessed with such a beautiful boy and still carry on like this? My heart bleeds for humanity. Stop the World. I truly want to get off. SS need to intervene. I am completely done. 😭 Rant over and sorry guys but WTAF? 💔

I have no words. Luckily, I have four children but this bleep should be sectioned. No bleeping words. 😡

View attachment 1361805
Babe I hope you’re ok ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Todays post is a hangover and comedown from her being on it since sunday. Disgusting behaviout from her when shes got a child

Reactions: 17
So I just nipped over there to have a peep and wow. That’s a rabbit hole thread in itself! Just a million comments calling her a fat whale and saying she’s huge. Think I’ll stay here 💀
I had a nosey once didn’t stay long...that thread is brutal!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Todays post is a hangover and comedown from her being on it since sunday. Disgusting behaviout from her when shes got a child
And she was supposed to go out tonight to another Zlist event. She’s bleeping disgusting. I despise her. Charlotte we know you read here - you are a piss poor excuse for a mother.

Reactions: 14
Stupid bleep wonders why Noah never sleeps , poor boy is never in a routine & gets dragged everywhere

Honestly , if she doesn’t get checked out by social services this year…

I can’t believe it’s 2022 & still no child laws protecting them with their privacy when it comes to social media

Reactions: 13
Surprised the ‘miscarriage’ ak ‘my journey’ hasn’t popped up as an excuse to her hangovers. Poor nowah getting some of the blame now, maybe she wasn’t getting much sympathy from her arselickers.

Also, why does every single photo she post with melted Ken look like she stinks and he can’t stand being around her? They’re as fake as her Bezzie ,wonky tits

Reactions: 15
As much as an insufferable, selfish, pisshead bleep she is this whole social services need to be involved is too much.

I have a one family member who works in SS and you would cry actual bleeping tears on a daily basis if you heard some of the stories that they deal with. I'd rather save their resources in actual real life children at life risk than a selfish, chavvy mum who goes on the piss

• Heart
Reactions: 45
As much as an insufferable, selfish, pisshead bleep she is this whole social services need to be involved is too much.

I have a one family member who works in SS and you would cry actual bleeping tears on a daily basis if you heard some of the stories that they deal with. I'd rather save their resources in actual real life children at life risk than a selfish, chavvy mum who goes on the piss
Couldn’t agree more. They don’t need SS involvement they just need to stop acting like shameless pricks, lay off the booze and gear and start trying to be decent parents by putting their child’s needs before their cringey social lives.

Yep they won’t be perfect as no parents are and they’ll have struggles along the way but if Noah is their priority people might be a little more forgiving.

Reactions: 20
How long till she wakes up and deletes this?..🫣😂
She won’t delete it. She will do what she always does and make 50 stories about it 😂 “Look what I have to put up with when all I do is try my best to be a good mum” - then all her brainless scummy mummy followers send her messages of sympathy about how it’s okay to hold your baby when you’re doing Jagerbombs and cosleep after doing lines of coke.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

I’ve worked in SS for 20 years and she is showing signs of needing involvement, alcohol, drugs and no routine?? Yes there are horrific stories but there’s also early intervention work too. Not everything is at the extreme end. I do find her behaviour worrying.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I’ve worked in SS for 20 years and she is showing signs of needing involvement, alcohol, drugs and no routine?? Yes there are horrific stories but there’s also early intervention work too. Not everything is at the extreme end. I do find her behaviour worrying.
I agree, they are continuously putting that little boy at risk. He has already had an accident because of their selfish ways. God forbid anything else happens. They are disgusting the pair of them. It's about time the newspapers printed a negative, more accurate story of who she is. All too happy to print stories about her "paying tribute to Les" or her 'Three stone weight loss"... How's about print one about how tit a mother she is because she needs outing SO BAD!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.