Charlotte Dawson #10 Start puttin Noah 1st U utter disgrace, instead of dragging him to pubs off ur face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry had to shorten thread to fit but clear win by @CrazyBaldhead with 60+ likes

Somebody feel free to do a recap but it’s the same old getting pissed, crap parenting, belleh belleh, granite grandad, cardboard les and tit tan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s encouraging him to stand up and dance in his high chair again, she even let’s go of his hand when he starts doing ‘shakey shakey’. There’s another vile looking blonde woman encouraging it too🤢

Also feel bit ill after watching her eat that ice cream🤢🤢 Charlotte, you are RANK in every possible way.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Off topic but anybody know where Noah’s clear sandals are from? I absolutely love them
they’re igor sandals, can get them a few places now! I just ordered a couple of pairs from John Lewis but they do come up big, my son was measured at a 5.5 last week but had to get him a 4 in those!

Reactions: 6
Think I found them John Lewis

they’re igor sandals, can get them a few places now! I just ordered a couple of pairs from John Lewis but they do come up big, my son was measured at a 5.5 last week but had to get him a 4 in those!
Yep just found them quick Google lol silly me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok I need to up my game, I've only just clocked the "Belleh Diet"

strewth you've got to be scraping the bottom of the barrel for inspiration to turn to our Chazza surely 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are making him wave at the bleeping statue as they drive past it omg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Another day another day of that kid being dragged to a pub then moaning he won’t sit down are you surprised hun??

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Another day, another bloody pub! 🙄
Screenshot_20220620-195923~2.png

So dangerous and also a concrete floor. Strap him in ffs. It's not rocket science!
Screenshot_20220620-200600~2.png

Just stop. This child has absolutely no chance!
Screenshot_20220620-200614~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s encouraging him to stand up and dance in his high chair again, she even let’s go of his hand when he starts doing ‘shakey shakey’. There’s another vile looking blonde woman encouraging it too🤢

Also feel bit ill after watching her eat that ice cream🤢🤢 Charlotte, you are RANK in every possible way.
I’m assuming she was having a drink while at the restaurant but then was driving again 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I wonder if her sister Sammy’s kids have a cardboard cut out of their dead Dad.....of course not because it’s bleeping weird!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I’m from the same neck of the woods as Chazza (although my accent has changed significantly due to moving a lot) and I almost called my son who is slightly older than Noah the same name. And all I ever hear now when I think of the name is ‘Noweeer’🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The absolute state of the people she hangs around with. Why do people think look like a blow up sex doll is sexy? Men must be desperate! Chazza you’re not funny you’re just a div, daddy wouldn’t be proud you’re hanging onto every bit of his fame 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.