Charlotte Dawson #10 Start puttin Noah 1st U utter disgrace, instead of dragging him to pubs off ur face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You said it ā€œundermines the true storiesā€. Iā€™m not bothered who believes me or who doesnā€™t to be fair. If people choose to go on her ig and troll them, thatā€™s nothing to do with tattle. I think charlottes well aware anyone can read here and then post stuff on ig
Exactly! Making multiple fake IG accounts and genuinely trolling undermining the true stories that are one here. The person trolling IG has clearly related it to tattle, backing up her ā€˜theyā€™re all trolls, itā€™s all untrueā€™ narrative.
For the record I completely believe it, it wasnā€™t overblown, salacious etc it didnā€™t sound fake or unbelievable.
I donā€™t get why everyoneā€™s got the hole when I said the stories here are true?!

The first rule of tattle is not to message the person and take it off tattle šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 18
Exactly! Making multiple fake IG accounts and genuinely trolling undermining the true stories that are one here. The person trolling IG has clearly related it to tattle, backing up her ā€˜theyā€™re all trolls, itā€™s all untrueā€™ narrative.
For the record I completely believe it, it wasnā€™t overblown, salacious etc it didnā€™t sound fake or unbelievable.
I donā€™t get why everyoneā€™s got the hole when I said the stories here are true?!

The first rule of tattle is not to message the person and take it off tattle šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
You implied that the stories are untrue, by saying it undermines the true stories. If people are trolling her, why has this got anything to do with people on here? The best thing to do is ignore these type of accounts. Itā€™s really nobody elseā€™s business what someone chooses to write on someoneā€™s ig posts.

Anyway, itā€™s a gorgeous day, Iā€™m going out to enjoy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

So many bullshitters on tattle , as worse as Charlotte. I donā€™t believe anyone until I see proof

Reactions: 3

Sorry , I must have misread what you were trying to say. I read it as you were implying the sex worker (myself) was the same person making multiple accounts on Instagram trolling them with a personal vendetta.

My bad. ā˜®āœŒ šŸ’–

Reactions: 11
Just watched the Hen Do - OMG! That poor DJ, first getting mauled by our Trace then her fiddling with his knobs on his deck - messing everything up. And why doesnā€™t Chaz call her mother Mum? The pair of them trying to be the Centre of attention at someone elseā€™s do. Canā€™t wait to see them at that poor girls wedding.
Because, IMO, R Trace has never acted like a mother - sheā€™s ā€˜brought her upā€™ as a mate and it really shows šŸ˜«

Reactions: 9
Itā€™s definitely nobodyā€™s place at all. I think these threads can get a bit bizarre with all the policing, finger pointing, playing guess who. Takes away what the threads are meant to be about.
The mods normally step in when tattlers start trying to police what people say.

Reactions: 5
When is she going to have her own hen party? Hers will be the trashiest wedding ever!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.