Charlotte Dawson #10 Start puttin Noah 1st U utter disgrace, instead of dragging him to pubs off ur face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I just nipped over there to have a peep and wow. That’s a rabbit hole thread in itself! Just a million comments calling her a fat whale and saying she’s huge. Think I’ll stay here 💀
I can't stand Jac the Tossa (so badly I had to block her!) her thread is evil, mostly justified though.

Same as this thick, fake one - old chazza!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her next move will be 'I'm going into rehab'

Queue all the tongue lickers!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sadly if they don’t change and I’m pretty certain they won’t, they only put themselves first and that little boy is just a prop like every other ‘influencer’, Noah will only end up thinking this is the norm and begin to mask exactly everything the parents do until he either sees the light or becomes them. He’s such a beautiful little boy and deserves so much better! They may not be ‘abusing’ him but they are neglecting and not tending to his needs. They already had one major accident and still haven’t changed, so what exactly will it take? Him being taken off them? Or something even more serious happen to him? It’s sickening to see people struggle to have kids yet these muppets have a kid for ‘likes’ and ‘sympathy’

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I had a nosey once didn’t stay long...that thread is brutal!
I agree, some of the comments are really really brutal

Sadly if they don’t change and I’m pretty certain they won’t, they only put themselves first and that little boy is just a prop like every other ‘influencer’, Noah will only end up thinking this is the norm and begin to mask exactly everything the parents do until he either sees the light or becomes them. He’s such a beautiful little boy and deserves so much better! They may not be ‘abusing’ him but they are neglecting and not tending to his needs. They already had one major accident and still haven’t changed, so what exactly will it take? Him being taken off them? Or something even more serious happen to him? It’s sickening to see people struggle to have kids yet these muppets have a kid for ‘likes’ and ‘sympathy’
And the fact he's already behind with his speech and how he interacts with children is very telling.

Reactions: 13
As much as an insufferable, selfish, pisshead bleep she is this whole social services need to be involved is too much.

I have a one family member who works in SS and you would cry actual bleeping tears on a daily basis if you heard some of the stories that they deal with. I'd rather save their resources in actual real life children at life risk than a selfish, chavvy mum who goes on the piss
Are you blind? It’s literally child abuse / neglect

I can't stand Jac the Tossa (so badly I had to block her!) her thread is evil, mostly justified though.

Same as this thick, fake one - old chazza!
Jac the tossa 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are you blind? It’s literally child abuse / neglect

Jac the tossa 🤣🤣🤣
If SS had to visit every parent like chazza they would be working 24/7....

Get real hun, I'd rather SS concentrate in kids who get sexuallly abused and beaten up on a daily basis. This is where tattle gets so bleeping karen-esque 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

Reactions: 14

Get real hun, I'd rather SS concentrate in kids who get sexuallly abused and beaten up on a daily basis. This is where tattle gets so bleeping karen-esque 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤
I am inclined to agree. Charlotte is NEVER going to win mother of the year and she’s a shockingly selfish parent who makes absolutely terrible choices. She needs stern words/advice from people in her life whon ARENT trying to leech of her (are there any?).

The problem is her life is full of enablers, her mother being the worst. Noah will grow up to be an entitled little tit bag just like she is.

I also agree there are children in FAR more need of help and intervention and it’s heartbreaking to even imagine.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am inclined to agree. Charlotte is NEVER going to win mother of the year and she’s a shockingly selfish parent who makes absolutely terrible choices. She needs stern words/advice from people in her life whon ARENT trying to leech of her (are there any?).

The problem is her life is full of enablers, her mother being the worst. Noah will grow up to be an entitled little tit bag just like she is.

I also agree there are children in FAR more need of help and intervention and it’s heartbreaking to even imagine.
Neglect takes many forms ..

are Noahs emotional needs being put first? No

...are his physical needs being taken care of ? Yes

..is he in any danger from harm? No.

Could her and that useless boyfriend do better by Noah ? Absobloodylutely.

Will they ? No !

Reactions: 12
duck me she’s mentioned it… the M word..
Cause she’s feeling low…but still flogging her shite tan 🫣🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She’s an absolute bleep. All she’s done the past few days is post stories of her out on the piss (with Noah), driving afterwards and partying away and as now she’s most likely received backlash (like after Noah ended up in A+E) she’s wheeling out the Oh woe is me I’ve had a ‘Miscarriage’. I fuckinghate her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s an absolute bleep. All she’s done the past few days is post stories of her out on the piss (with Noah), driving afterwards and partying away and as now she’s most likely received backlash (like after Noah ended up in A+E) she’s wheeling out the Oh woe is me I’ve had a ‘Miscarriage’. I fuckinghate her.
Same, she's a seriously devious witch

Reactions: 13
duck me she’s mentioned it… the M word..
Cause she’s feeling low…but still flogging her shite tan 🫣🤷🏻‍♀️
Someone called bingo on this earlier said ahe would use her feeling not well on the miscarriage. Eh no its a hangover and a comedown you bleeping dick

Reactions: 18
Neglect takes many forms ..

are Noahs emotional needs being put first? No

...are his physical needs being taken care of ? Yes

..is he in any danger from harm? No.

Could her and that useless boyfriend do better by Noah ? Absobloodylutely.

Will they ? No !
I think he could be in danger from harm. He's already hadva crack on the head.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Don’t cry “hun”

Neglect comes in so many forms , silly cow

He has knocks on the head / bruises all the time , there’s footage of her knocking him about in her arms & she’s laughing , not giving a duck

Multiple grid posts of Noah naked & she always films him in the bath

He’s always out & about at all all hours , half the time bare footed

The list goes on…

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.