Charlotte Dawson #10 Start puttin Noah 1st U utter disgrace, instead of dragging him to pubs off ur face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm getting fed up of people trawling ancient historic old tweets and messages. This whole cancel culture is getting beyond a joke.

I guarantee every one of you have said something offensive in the past, it'd human nature, we live and learn from it.

In no way I am defending her as she is an illiterate, uneducated bleep but for fucks sake, let's all pipe down.

Every bleeping week there's something new that people dig up and it's getting so boring 💤💤💤💤

I agree a 100% but people are over this cancel culture. Its thrown in our faces every day and it'd tiresome
I think we are all getting bored of your moaning. Get off Tattle then maybe?? Everybody is entitled to have an opinion. Maybe go and have a nap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m sick of people shouting about cancel culture when actually what it is is holding people accountable for their actions

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just putting it out there, I didn’t sit for a long time and trawl through historical posts. I used to be friends with the girl, and still am on FB and all I had to do was a word next to her name. I don’t have that much time on my hands… I wish I did 😂😂😂
Same. I just put her name into a Facebook search and there it was. Less than 2 mins of my time was spent. I’ve had longer shits.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well I can honestly say that I've never used any of the racist words she has in reference to anybody and I've certainly never written it on line for attention and likes and in an attempt to be funny ! And imo it does matter, people do need holding to account for using that kind of language in a public space . She's a horrible human being who is mercilessly scamming vulnerable women via her diet scam and I'm absolutely not surprised at all that she has behaved like this and most likely still does!

And this was only 12 years ago . .the racist slurs you mentioned haven't been acceptable for way longer than 12 years!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Read through all the threads. Good god she is vole. Also looked through her insta and her likes have dropped dramatically haven't they, is there something I missed or are people just sick of her now
Maybe she forgot to pay for her subscription of fakes

Reactions: 4
Wow no videos on nowehh on the flight running barefoot up and down the aisles annoying everyone, or them checking in🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow no videos on nowehh on the flight running barefoot up and down the aisles annoying everyone, or them checking in🙄
Yes, very quiet. Too quiet in fact!! 🤔

Well, they are in Spain. Very surprised Chazza didn't film every aspect of the journey like she usually does!
Screenshot_20220626-211615~2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Nowehh really should be in bed especially after a finger time flight, but nope usual form her she will be up all night steaming

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.