Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatshepsut

No matter how nice a person that people think she is, her face looked so much better before she had all the surgery.
CAEB946B-1148-4DF8-8515-FCC0C8590EED.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 77

FakeSmile

VIP Member
He plays it that way but it’s not really accurate. Putting £40k down on a deposit on two buy to let properties is something most of us can do. He earned a moderate amount over a short period of time and clearly wasted the majority of it. However if nobody stops paying rent or anything he’ll have a pension out of those properties one day. His only really good move was settling down with someone whose dad has a business that can employ him. I can’t see many other companies relishing introducing customers to “that male slag from GS”
Oh and it was also clever that he ditched the “look at me” lifestyle quickly after having kids. Not feeling the need to post photos of 5* hotels, the latest rented mansion, or a new £5k handbag for his Mrs must save him a bomb. His Instagram now looks like an account your cousin or brother would have - nice new £100 trainers every now and again, decent lease car every six months through the business, a very normal house and lots of photos of very normal, really nice family stuff. He packed in TV at the right time that’s for sure
Believe me, “putting £40k down on a deposit on two buy to let properties” is NOT something most of us can do.

Reactions: 48

DietGossip

VIP Member
She must be calming down in her old age :ROFLMAO: she was more than known for putting it about in the geordie shore. Couldn't keep her knickers on. I think the old charlotte would be ashamed of her now 😂 calming down and I never thought I would hear charlotte described as not a sexual person. Maybe she isn't now.
I agree with you doesn't have a lot of sexual appeal. The love island girls are the new geordie shore for this generation. Lots more sex in geordie shore.
The love island ones are more attractive.
I couldn't believe how crazy the guys were getting over the geordie shore girls they were just normal everyday girls. Not compared to the hotness of the love island girls these days. Think it was cause they had sex on tap whenever they wanted. Her lips do belong down below 😂
I hope you save some of this energy in criticising the girls for having sex for the guys who were also in the house...

• Heart
Reactions: 40

darkcherry14k

If anyone ever watched geordie Shore you will know that what he described was classic Charlotte, she is a self confessed psycho when it comes to 'lads' and was always lashing out and being violent. She was caught punching Josh wasnt she? On holiday so she has form with him. Not saying he is blameless but im sick of the double standards when it comes to domestic violence, if a bloke had done half the stuff she has he would be finished, but because she's a girl she has people feeling sorry for her.

She's toxic, all of her relationships have ended like this so makes me think it's her that's the problem as well as her choice in men - I use the term loosely cause they're not men are they, more like boys who havent matured into men yet.

I agree with him that she needs to lay off the drugs and sort her head out, im sure many years of reality tv and trolls probs wrecked her head but she was abit messed up when it came to boys even in the beginning of Geordie Shore, think lots of therapy would be needed.

Needless to say she has deleted her stories so what he said obviously spooked her, he clearly has plenty of dirt on her cause she's defo the type to retaliate and she didnt!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Nea111

I think Charlotte was messed up even before Geordie Shore, from day 1 in Geordie Shore she was a head case, all it did was intensify it the longer she was in it. It makes you wonder what the vetting process was for casting, they probably picked her for the show because of her wild side, disregarding any impact it would have on her mental health for the sake of entertainment.

She should of kept her mouth shut, im sure he was not much better in the relationship but he wasnt saying anything until she tried to shame him over the internet, then her fans and her family sending him abuse, id expose her too.

She has a tendency to do this, same with the whole ectopic pregnancy, that info should of been private between them but she wanted to destroy his character so make it public so the public would hate on him, same with bear, but what was she like with them behind closed doors? Maybe they just wanted away from a toxic abusive person? Mental and emotional abuse and controlling behaviour is just as bad as physical abuse. Josh said she started attacking him while he was sleeping when she came in off her face from a night out, bears striking similarities to Caroline Flack, another one who was emotionally unstable. Josh said he was smacked by Charlotte on her birthday because he didn't say happy Birthday to her bang on midnight, she sounds totally unstable, but she never seems to hold her hands up and take responsibility for her actions, its always someone else's fault, well for her sake I hope she gets some help cause the future could be bleak for her if she doesnt.
This reminds me of how they picked Vicky for Geordie Shore. She was arguing in a club so they signed her for the show 🙄 Vicky is dirty she was a bully to all those girls on the show specially Holly and Rebecca. She also spat at one of the boys. Oh and let’s no forget she stabbed a girl in the eye with one of her stilettos. But don’t worry all that lets you go on to I’m a Celeb and then you get to win it!

Everytime Vicky is on tv now I cringe as she’s so fake and over friendly, when in reality I remember her for the bully she is. And the gurn, what the fuck is that about? I’ve never seen someone who apparently doesn’t take drugs, gurn so much!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Lexlexloulou

That hairline is shocking. She looks like a balding bloke
I hate these comments. Like we are all sitting here slagging her face and how she's destroyed it and what the fuck is she thinking etc. Which i totally agree. She looked amazing after her first lot of lip fillers but since then its out of control
But then slagging her for something completely out of her control. I have a large forehead and a receeding type hairline. Yes unattractive. But yano you learn to live with it. But last year for no reason around 60% of my hair fell out. And shallow as it may be it was one of the worst times of my life. As you put it i was basically a balding bloke. Its not nice as a woman at all.
I know this is tattle and im not being a snowflake. Yes slag her for her choices. Her face. Her personality. Her terrible taste in men. Being vacuous and selling any old shite online.... but i dont think its fair to slag her over something she literally has no choice in 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 33

Handerton

Chatty Member
Had a lengthy perusal of Charlotte Crosby on companies house this morning

So, she has three companies

A property company with £5000

A clothing company with £10000

Her main company. This one is interesting. In 2018 she made £272,844 from all lines of work. 2017 was far more profitable with £737,556 coming in. 2016 was 350k, 2015 475k. So she’s declared 1.8m income over four years. Total tax and expenses over those four years adds up to £1.38m (its expensive being famous, she’s done over 900k in tax and fees) meaning she’s coined in 420k in four years.

The company, on paper, is worth £1.9m even after paying out the £1.38m BUT it only has £272k in cash, and assets worth just £4500. So where’s the rest? Well Charlotte has taken a £950k loan from the company and her dad has taken £380k. In 2018 she repaid £80k of it (but took 163k out as well) and he repaid nothing. So effectively this is how they are living. She’s telling lenders her company is worth £2m while her income is falling off drastically. If they can’t repay the loans from future earnings, the company is £1.2m in debt.

Obviously she may own her home and cars outright and be able to cover the £1.43m loans from those assets,
but that means that after four years of working hard she would be left with £272k which isn’t great is it. And of course if shes spent some of those loans and has the cars on finance and the house on a mortgage - well, stop getting work and she’ll lose it all.

Paying yourself from a company via a loan is a fairly standard attempt at a tax dodge, but the real takeaway from her accounts is that she’s living a millionaire lifestyle despite having earned 350k in the last tax year and having lost most of that on tax and expenses. That’s a very dangerous place to be financially.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Tublet83

VIP Member
She’s a massive coke head (no great surprise there), I live local and have mutual friends

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

DocFartin

She had no top lip at all so I can see why she went down the filler route - shes just gone too far.

Sophie from GS is there too, do you remember that weird shiny little boyfriend that she had where everyone though he was ‘Punching’ (above his weight) is now mega on the music scene - how things change!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Their whole relationship was just a disaster waiting to happen. If any of you watched him in series 1 love Island, you can see his true character. He looks DOWN on girls like Charlotte, girls who are arguably a bit more together eg. Without all the fillers and geordie shore baggage. He treats them appallingly and makes it clear he would never consider them girlfriend material. The girl he fawns over and truly seems to respect is a lousy human, but she is degree educated, naturally beautiful, and had a job as an corporate manager in London. Its clear he aspires to be with someone like this long term, arguably someone way out of his league. Even from celebs go dating, he choose the girl who was a solicitor I believe? Charlotte probably knew this deep down the whole way through, he was using her. She said a lot of the time that he was never affectionate with her, never held her hand etc which was probably a subliminal giveaway from josh, he wouldn't have even noticed be wasn't doing it. So I can see how over 3 years the resentment bubbles away. It probably feeds into the insecurities she had with Gary as well, who said in television when she was still basically a teenager that she was not naturally beautiful enough to be his girlfriend, she would just be a banker. No wonder this built up rage has developed in her, and no wonder she's wrecked her face. It's so sad. Geordie shore was probably the worst thing that ever happened to her.

• Sad
  • Heart
God I feel so sorry for these girls. They got trolled to high heaven before they had surgery, so got the fillers etc to try and make it stop.... And it just keeps coming. I refuse to laugh at them for it, they are a very sad product of modern society.

Have been to a few parties with Charlotte over the years . Ive never gossiped about her before but the last time I seen her she was worse than before . She was snorting ketamine and downing shots for 2 days . She wet herself and put her wet shorts on my friends radiator .... it was disgusting.

• Sick
  • Wow
I actually really like Charlotte, and do think Josh was with her for the money and the clout - but I believe him. We've seen her act like this on geordie shore hundreds of times. And the ket thing isn't that shocking. Hell, I'm a teacher and I have colleagues that take ket and coke at the weekends, so I find it hard to believe it isn't common place for those in then entertainment industry. Also, and what convinces me the most, i don't believe josh is intelligent enough to spout all of this off on an insta story in this way if he had made it up... He doesn't falter and is speaking from the heart.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Her boyfriend is an absolute rotter!!!
And seriously- what grown man would ever say “oh look how my tan is coming along”

what the FUCK?!!!!!!!! How can these girls be attracted to these pathetic young men. They are all carbon copies of each other and have the intelligence and personality of dry toast.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Notredamn

VIP Member
She'd have been screwed even without the fame but it really hasn't helped. I'm sounding old (I'm early 30s) but this generation and the one before me seem to glorify stupidity and don't ever say 'no' to their kids. I'd be fucking gutted and so sad if any of mine were on a show gallivanting around pissing, shitting, vomiting, shagging and off their faces but Charlotte's mum and Marnie's in particular are so proud and think it's a big laugh. How can Charlotte turn to family for help with her addictions and mental health when they're all cut from the same cloth, see no issues and are living off her lifestyle?

• Heart
Reactions: 24