Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell a lot about someone by the way the treat their ex- the way he is speaking in his stories you can see so much hate in his face. I never really thought much of him but I really don’t like him after them. The whole delivery was just nasty and threatening - domestic violence is no joke and if it’s true he could really help men by speaking out genuinely about it. Really don’t like the way he used it as ammo to get back at her.

Reactions: 14
Gary is probably counting his lucky stars hee is with emma, instead of someone on ket & throwing trophies at his head🤦🏻‍♀️
I wouldn’t be shocked if charlottes mum dabbles abit aswell, she seems to like to act like one of the mates.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My friend works in TV and went on a night out with Charlotte and Steven Bear when they were together, he said she was completely obsessed with him couldn't take her eyes off him and was all over him, he was also into her but not half as much iyswim, he was enjoying the night out and experience/ fame as much as if not more than being with her.

So I would agree with people saying that she goes full throttle for dick heads who then inevitably let her down, which is sad. I guess it's so easy to meet people like that in that world though. Like obviously her and Josh were gonna crash and burn! I do feel sorry for her though, I think she's trapped in a horrible world and probably can't see a way out. The highs and lows are probably addictive too.

Reactions: 10
I actually really like Charlotte, and do think Josh was with her for the money and the clout - but I believe him. We've seen her act like this on geordie shore hundreds of times. And the ket thing isn't that shocking. Hell, I'm a teacher and I have colleagues that take ket and coke at the weekends, so I find it hard to believe it isn't common place for those in then entertainment industry. Also, and what convinces me the most, i don't believe josh is intelligent enough to spout all of this off on an insta story in this way if he had made it up... He doesn't falter and is speaking from the heart.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I do like Charlotte, I always have. Why did josh not go the police if she was that bad to him? Josh could go crazy also I remember him going mad at her in one episode of the Charlotte show, in front of her mam when she went to cook food or her a smoothie. Josh is full of himself to be fair. Why bring her family into it also on his stories bit harsh.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I love charlotte but today I unfollowed her on insta. Shes starring to really annoy me.
I believe josh and like josh said he has received so much abuse by her fans and family. Sometimes its not worth the hassle.
charlotte posts something and then deletes it. What a twit. I think she gets away with a lot and likes to play the victim.
drugs or no drugs, how much you spending on drugs? charlotte stop moaning about your ex. How much money do you earnnn by sitting at home doing f all promoting stuff.. :poop:(y)
why don’t you donate it to the NHS and support our key workers .....

I just to love Charlotte but she comes across as a nasty wound up dirty girl
Doesn’t surprise me in the slightest about the drugs
Saw DM has picked up a story about her and omg her face up close with the nose and lips she has damaged it forever but looking at her mum she doesn’t have a good role model
I hope Charlotte gets the help she needs before something hapoens
No one should ever lay a hand on anyone ever

I actually really like Charlotte, and do think Josh was with her for the money and the clout - but I believe him. We've seen her act like this on geordie shore hundreds of times. And the ket thing isn't that shocking. Hell, I'm a teacher and I have colleagues that take ket and coke at the weekends, so I find it hard to believe it isn't common place for those in then entertainment industry. Also, and what convinces me the most, i don't believe josh is intelligent enough to spout all of this off on an insta story in this way if he had made it up... He doesn't falter and is speaking from the heart.
What the?! I’m a teacher also and that’s crazy so I find it shocking. The coke I could maybe see happening but any teacher taking ket, the cats piss of recreational drugs, needs to take a long hard look at themselves 😂

I do like Charlotte, I always have. Why did josh not go the police if she was that bad to him? Josh could go crazy also I remember him going mad at her in one episode of the Charlotte show, in front of her mam when she went to cook food or her a smoothie. Josh is full of himself to be fair. Why bring her family into it also on his stories bit harsh.
There are so many different reasons why a domestic violence victim won’t go to the police, I think the fact we seen her hit him on holidays is proof enough 🙄 and I disagree about the family part, if she didn’t want any retaliation she would’ve done the normal thing and not put the post up first for millions to see, and contact him herself. She was vindictive herself in doing that, and the character assassination she gave him from that - of course knowing what he’s like he’s going to throw abuse back. This is her own doing, she should’ve went about it privately so I’ve no sympathy for her here. I know this looks like I’m on his side but I’m definitely not, I can’t stand him either 😂 but I do understand why he’s addressed it. Charlotte backing down more or less shows he’s telling the truth and she doesn’t want him to say anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I believe him but I think it's probably mutual. As somebody said they're probably both using, partying, him probably cheating or flirting and the pair of them getting chaotic. They were together three years! And the hate coming from him now is so evident. Both of them, so loose.
I think she'd do well to address her issues but if this is how dysfunctional every relationship she's been in has been then she probably thinks it's normal.

Reactions: 7
I feel quite sorry for her that he is airing all their dirty laundry online and bringing her family into it. Then again she has instigated it by posting first and he has retaliated so they’re both as bad as each other.

To an extent I do believe what Josh is saying, we’ve all seen Charlottes behaviour on Geordie shore but I don’t think Josh is 100% innocent. Not saying he was violent but watching her tv show he’s clearly got a temper on him and gives as good as he gets in arguments.

As for the drugs, can’t say I’m surprised - you’re hard pushed to find someone her age these days who goes out partying and doesn’t do coke (maybe not so much ket 😂).

but yeah overall I think they’re both showing their immaturity and would’ve both benefited from keeping a dignified silence about the whole thing. just move on and be happy?

Reactions: 12
I feel quite sorry for her that he is airing all their dirty laundry online and bringing her family into it. Then again she has instigated it by posting first and he has retaliated so they’re both as bad as each other.

To an extent I do believe what Josh is saying, we’ve all seen Charlottes behaviour on Geordie shore but I don’t think Josh is 100% innocent. Not saying he was violent but watching her tv show he’s clearly got a temper on him and gives as good as he gets in arguments.

As for the drugs, can’t say I’m surprised - you’re hard pushed to find someone her age these days who goes out partying and doesn’t do coke (maybe not so much ket 😂).

but yeah overall I think they’re both showing their immaturity and would’ve both benefited from keeping a dignified silence about the whole thing. just move on and be happy?
Charlotte started it and obviously thought because she’s got more clout he wouldn’t clap back. tit herself as soon as he did though. She’s always been like that airing tit all over the internet.
For the sake of £350 you’d think she’d just pay it and move on, I would and I’ve no where near as much money as her.

also if it was her that trashed the house hence them not getting their deposit back ( which is what it sounds like) then damn right I wouldn’t be paying either.

I cannot stand josh so that’s says a lot that for once I think Charlotte should have been the better person here. She kicked off about him going on celebs go dating too

Reactions: 9
The TV show is the “Charlotte Show“ at the end of the day. It will always portray her in a good light. I think Josh is probably telling the truth - friends and boyfriends all seem to get fed up of her eventually, she is clearly troubled.

Reactions: 8
Charlotte started it and obviously thought because she’s got more clout he wouldn’t clap back. tit herself as soon as he did though. She’s always been like that airing tit all over the internet.
For the sake of £350 you’d think she’d just pay it and move on, I would and I’ve no where near as much money as her.

also if it was her that trashed the house hence them not getting their deposit back ( which is what it sounds like) then damn right I wouldn’t be paying either.

I cannot stand josh so that’s says a lot that for once I think Charlotte should have been the better person here. She kicked off about him going on celebs go dating too
Yeah for the sake of 350 quid she didn’t need to post that, and to say she pays for everything and continues to pay for him/say he’s in debt is unfair.

I wonder if she will respond at all or if she’s too scared he will expose even more secrets if she does

Reactions: 6
I was only wondering the other day if the Geordie shore lot took ket regularly as Marnie has bladder issues which are consistent with recreational use of ketamine

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I reckon that there is fault on both sides as with any breakup. She may have been using drugs but they most likely would have done it together at a point in time. I don’t know of anyone who stays with someone that does drugs and doesn’t partake themselves.

I used to watch Geordie Shore as a teenager and young adult and Charlotte has always had the tendency to get violent and possessive when it comes to men. It isn’t a stretch at all to believe his claims.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she will respond to him. Maybe he has secrets on her family etc. He did not mind all the free holidays he got when he was her and she was doing Charlotte show. I do think she needs some sort of help. But he is so full of himself.

Reactions: 5
I really hope she does stay quiet and just leave it now. If she comes on insta stories crying and playing the victim it’ll just proove how manipulative she is.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.