Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope she does stay quiet and just leave it now. If she comes on insta stories crying and playing the victim it’ll just proove how manipulative she is.
I wouldn’t mind knowing the tea.... 😂

surely it’s not just me? Ha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I was only wondering the other day if the Geordie shore lot took ket regularly as Marnie has bladder issues which are consistent with recreational use of ketamine
I mean Marnie has been caught on camera snorting drugs. It was reported to be coke at the time, but could well have been ket.

Kind of figured the lot of them were on drugs, while Geordie Shore was getting big they all spent time doing nightclub appearances and still go out partying multiple times a week. How else do they stay out so long both on and off the show? I know I would struggle to drink as much as they do and still be able to get up and out the next night- and I can drink.

Reactions: 12
Wow, just catching up...Josh has definitely got Charlotte running scared as she is not one to back down usually and she did after his response. I think they are both just as bad as each other but Charlotte was the one who started it and poked the wasps nest so she has brought this on herself. Joshs Mum was saying on her insta stories that she is really proud of Josh for speaking the truth and standing up for himself. Wonder if that provokes a response from Charlotte’s mum 😬😬😬😬

Reactions: 12
I think the parents should keep out of it to be fair. Sure Joshs mam love’s Charlotte. There all looking for Attention. She will never be the same again for Gary and her ectopic pregnancy I think.

Reactions: 7
Slightly off topic but on both occasions in his insta stories (yesterday and then the follow up response too) he was in the car. Once ‘off for a walk’, the second time not mentioned.

first instance is definitely against lockdown rules as you’re not supposed to drive somewhere for your daily exercise, second time I guess he could have been going out for essential shopping but I’m sceptical. Why don’t these ‘influencers’ think the rules apply to them? And to be honest, if you’re going to break the rules, at least be discreet about it - Flaunting it just sets a really bad example to impressionable fans (I assume there are some!)

back on topic - I like Charlotte but I do think he was probably telling the truth. I think she’s basically a good hearted person but I think she’s got serious insecurity issues and never been taught to deal with conflict like an adult, she just flies off the handle.
Not that I think he’s much better - he always came across to me as very immature and inconsiderate, and clearly thinks a hell of a lot of himself.

Reactions: 13
Their whole relationship was just a disaster waiting to happen. If any of you watched him in series 1 love Island, you can see his true character. He looks DOWN on girls like Charlotte, girls who are arguably a bit more together eg. Without all the fillers and geordie shore baggage. He treats them appallingly and makes it clear he would never consider them girlfriend material. The girl he fawns over and truly seems to respect is a lousy human, but she is degree educated, naturally beautiful, and had a job as an corporate manager in London. Its clear he aspires to be with someone like this long term, arguably someone way out of his league. Even from celebs go dating, he choose the girl who was a solicitor I believe? Charlotte probably knew this deep down the whole way through, he was using her. She said a lot of the time that he was never affectionate with her, never held her hand etc which was probably a subliminal giveaway from josh, he wouldn't have even noticed be wasn't doing it. So I can see how over 3 years the resentment bubbles away. It probably feeds into the insecurities she had with Gary as well, who said in television when she was still basically a teenager that she was not naturally beautiful enough to be his girlfriend, she would just be a banker. No wonder this built up rage has developed in her, and no wonder she's wrecked her face. It's so sad. Geordie shore was probably the worst thing that ever happened to her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Their whole relationship was just a disaster waiting to happen. If any of you watched him in series 1 love Island, you can see his true character. He looks DOWN on girls like Charlotte, girls who are arguably a bit more together eg. Without all the fillers and geordie shore baggage. He treats them appallingly and makes it clear he would never consider them girlfriend material. The girl he fawns over and truly seems to respect is a lousy human, but she is degree educated, naturally beautiful, and had a job as an corporate manager in London. Its clear he aspires to be with someone like this long term, arguably someone way out of his league. Even from celebs go dating, he choose the girl who was a solicitor I believe? Charlotte probably knew this deep down the whole way through, he was using her. She said a lot of the time that he was never affectionate with her, never held her hand etc which was probably a subliminal giveaway from josh, he wouldn't have even noticed be wasn't doing it. So I can see how over 3 years the resentment bubbles away. It probably feeds into the insecurities she had with Gary as well, who said in television when she was still basically a teenager that she was not naturally beautiful enough to be his girlfriend, she would just be a banker. No wonder this built up rage has developed in her, and no wonder she's wrecked her face. It's so sad. Geordie shore was probably the worst thing that ever happened to her.
I totally agree with all of this. She is in a vicious circle of self destruct. Charlotte would benefit hugely from some sort of counselling, she will waste her life away if she doesn’t work on her self esteem and stop choosing bad boys.

Reactions: 19
I think Charlotte was messed up even before Geordie Shore, from day 1 in Geordie Shore she was a head case, all it did was intensify it the longer she was in it. It makes you wonder what the vetting process was for casting, they probably picked her for the show because of her wild side, disregarding any impact it would have on her mental health for the sake of entertainment.

She should of kept her mouth shut, im sure he was not much better in the relationship but he wasnt saying anything until she tried to shame him over the internet, then her fans and her family sending him abuse, id expose her too.

She has a tendency to do this, same with the whole ectopic pregnancy, that info should of been private between them but she wanted to destroy his character so make it public so the public would hate on him, same with bear, but what was she like with them behind closed doors? Maybe they just wanted away from a toxic abusive person? Mental and emotional abuse and controlling behaviour is just as bad as physical abuse. Josh said she started attacking him while he was sleeping when she came in off her face from a night out, bears striking similarities to Caroline Flack, another one who was emotionally unstable. Josh said he was smacked by Charlotte on her birthday because he didn't say happy Birthday to her bang on midnight, she sounds totally unstable, but she never seems to hold her hands up and take responsibility for her actions, its always someone else's fault, well for her sake I hope she gets some help cause the future could be bleak for her if she doesnt.

Reactions: 14
I think Charlotte was messed up even before Geordie Shore, from day 1 in Geordie Shore she was a head case, all it did was intensify it the longer she was in it. It makes you wonder what the vetting process was for casting, they probably picked her for the show because of her wild side, disregarding any impact it would have on her mental health for the sake of entertainment.

She should of kept her mouth shut, im sure he was not much better in the relationship but he wasnt saying anything until she tried to shame him over the internet, then her fans and her family sending him abuse, id expose her too.

She has a tendency to do this, same with the whole ectopic pregnancy, that info should of been private between them but she wanted to destroy his character so make it public so the public would hate on him, same with bear, but what was she like with them behind closed doors? Maybe they just wanted away from a toxic abusive person? Mental and emotional abuse and controlling behaviour is just as bad as physical abuse. Josh said she started attacking him while he was sleeping when she came in off her face from a night out, bears striking similarities to Caroline Flack, another one who was emotionally unstable. Josh said he was smacked by Charlotte on her birthday because he didn't say happy Birthday to her bang on midnight, she sounds totally unstable, but she never seems to hold her hands up and take responsibility for her actions, its always someone else's fault, well for her sake I hope she gets some help cause the future could be bleak for her if she doesnt.
I think the process was going to bars in Newcastle and finding who was most off their heads and causing drama that would make ‘good tv’

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They didn't want Charlotte initially, they thought she was putting it on because her stories about what she got up to were that ridiculous. She had to provide proof or get people close to her interviewed I think if I remember correctly?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I mean Marnie has been caught on camera snorting drugs. It was reported to be coke at the time, but could well have been ket.

Kind of figured the lot of them were on drugs, while Geordie Shore was getting big they all spent time doing nightclub appearances and still go out partying multiple times a week. How else do they stay out so long both on and off the show? I know I would struggle to drink as much as they do and still be able to get up and out the next night- and I can drink.
I was once invited into the VIP area with them all at a club and I had to give my mobile to someone in case they were filmed and Charlotte was almost definitely on drugs she got sick into an ice bin for god sake. Marnie was so beautiful this was before the surgery but she acted like a bleep and Aaron was a coked fueled and aggro

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I reckon that there is fault on both sides as with any breakup. She may have been using drugs but they most likely would have done it together at a point in time. I don’t know of anyone who stays with someone that does drugs and doesn’t partake themselves.

I used to watch Geordie Shore as a teenager and young adult and Charlotte has always had the tendency to get violent and possessive when it comes to men. It isn’t a stretch at all to believe his claims.
josh categorically does not do drugs.

Wow I’m gutted I missed the stories, have seen a snippet online but can’t find the full story.

What was said about Charlotte taking Ket? 😶 and what did he say about her family? If anyone could enlighten me I’d be very grateful!

Reactions: 2
Wow I’m gutted I missed the stories, have seen a snippet online but can’t find the full story.

What was said about Charlotte taking Ket? 😶 and what did he say about her family? If anyone could enlighten me I’d be very grateful!
He basically said that one occasion, after they’d split, she’d come home and tried to beat him up while he was asleep - he claims she was paranoid from sniffing drugs that night. Also said she’s a “loon” and needs help/needs to lay off the coke and ket. He also said something along the lines of don’t bring up debt cause I can easily say some stuff about debt involving your family - didn’t go into specifics.

Reactions: 6
He basically said that one occasion, after they’d split, she’d come home and tried to beat him up while he was asleep - he claims she was paranoid from sniffing drugs that night. Also said she’s a “loon” and needs help/needs to lay off the coke and ket. He also said something along the lines of don’t bring up debt cause I can easily say some stuff about debt involving your family - didn’t go into specifics.
O dear. What a messy situation. They need to keep their tit off SM it’s quite embarrassing but I do enjoy watching it unfold 😁
He has said in the comments on one of his recent pics that anyone that knows him will tell u he’s never touched a drug in his life.
I couldn’t put up with my partner being high on coke or ket all the time especially if I’d never touched a drug in my life, I wonder what made him stay?
The wonderful relationship? Or the money/attention he was getting.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.