Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only point it out because I'm so tired of the double standard both off the show and on labelling the girls as sluts when the guys were so much worse in the way they treated sleeping with people.
I agree with you and know what you mean. The guys would pick out a girl and try get her into the shag pad :sick: I just have a special hate for charlotte especially ever since this bloody crap was on tv. I feel sick just thinking of her 😂 don't mean to offend anyone with my thoughts. I hated them all girls and guys. The guys were rotten to me found them completely disgusting. I never got the whole gary and charlotte thing. People always putting them together.

Reactions: 3
Lol at Charlotte opening a shop of any kind though. She’s a million quid in debt according to companies house and none of her businesses have ever turned over more than 10k in a year. There’s only one thing she’s good at opening - bottles of wine
Wow really??

Reactions: 1
I just watched it and honestly it looked to me like he hates her. Can’t even stand to look at her. I reckon they messed each other up. Even his granddad came out and said Gary never loved Charlotte and he loves (bland) Emma. It’s a shame because Gary does seem to have common sense as far as business decisions go etc and while Charlotte is great at getting people and the media on side she doesn’t seem to have anyone in her life who is able to offer solid advice. They are all users and enablers and she is just going to spin out of control.

Reactions: 7
I was looking at her boyfriends Instagram and he hasn’t put one photo up of her. And everytime she comments he writes something really sarcastic back. He’s definitely not into her. Such a shame really 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow really??
Yes if you go back through the thread it’s all there. Her dad and her have taken out loans for 1.4m against future earnings, but what she makes has been going down dramatically each year for the past three years. It’s all there to see in her filings on companies house. She needs to do what Gaz did, stop being so flash, find a proper job, hope to top that up with the occasional story or whatever. Trying to sell stuff on Instagram for a few pence commission is never going to make anyone rich except the company making the crap that nobody really wants

Reactions: 2
Yes if you go back through the thread it’s all there. Her dad and her have taken out loans for 1.4m against future earnings, but what she makes has been going down dramatically each year for the past three years. It’s all there to see in her filings on companies house. She needs to do what Gaz did, stop being so flash, find a proper job, hope to top that up with the occasional story or whatever. Trying to sell stuff on Instagram for a few pence commission is never going to make anyone rich except the company making the crap that nobody really wants
This backs up what Josh Ritchie was going on about in his rant about Charlotte a few months ago. He was talking about money he allegedly owed her and said something like: "But we don't want to go there, talking about debt and families, do we?!" He might have even said parents as opposed to families; I can't remember now.

Why is she always with that Adam from In The Style? Just for promotion?
I'm pretty sure they're actually friends outside of the business stuff

Gaz was smart and put his money into property. Charlotte and some of the other girls should've asked him to refer them to his financial advisor. As much as I dislike Gaz, he's set himself up for a long time.

Reactions: 16
I came across a thread for celebs with ugly/attractive voices so I posted this.
Thought I'd share it here too since this is Charlotte's thread. Don't know if her voice is still the same. Can't stand to look at her or listen to her 😂

Can I say the whole geordie shore gang of girls. Charlotte crosby her voice in that. Some of them were really attractive girls but their voices. Really chavvy girls. Can't believe all the guys wanting to ride them. How could you 😂 I've never watched it but back a few years when it was really popular you'd see it all the time and their voices 🤢 maybe that's why the guys maybe riding them all the time trying to keep their mouths shut 😂 attractive girls with unattractive voices. Couldn't listen to them

I can't believe how it was such a popular show. They were complete sluts in the show. That was the point of it. They even had to try and get a guy to come up with them to the "shag pad" get them into bed. I remember one sagged a guy and then had another guy into her bed right after. I seen a clip of a show years ago where Charlotte and her parents were watching her on the show in bed with a guy. Her parents were watching her being banged and charlotte covering her face with a cushion. It's awful crap. Can't believe how popular it was. Now that some of them are more mature and influencers bet they regret it now. Sorry I know it's just about voices but it was disgusting filth!

That stupid thing they did the "slut drop" and all the girls my age were doing in clubs and that. Really good job encouraging that. The early middle 2000s was weird. You couldn't show that now. I cannot stand Charlotte crosby. Ever since seeing her on that disgrace of a tv show. I couldn't believe when she'd open her mouth, how could someone want to ride that. Filthy nasty girls. I hated it.
Their voices? Do you mean their accents? There is nothing wrong with a North Eastern accent, yes some of the words they used were exaggerated and they aren’t all from Newcastle. Charlotte is Sunderland way and Holly from Middlesbrough but that’s the standard accent from up here.

Reactions: 15
OMG my daughter was watching a TV show on MTV last night which Charlotte hosts called 'Tattoo You'. I was shocked. Charlotte's lips had so much filler in them that she looked really odd in profile but the programme involved young people letting their mates choose a tattoo for them and they only saw the tattoo when it was revealed at the end of the show. The tattoos were horrendous. One girl got a piggy bank tattooed on to her because her friend thought it was funny as a reference to her boob job.

I couldn't believe that anyone would be stupid enough to let soneone else blindly choose a tattoo that they are then permanently stuck with!

I mean if you really want a tattoo at least choose it yourself! Unbelievable.

OMG my daughter was watching a TV show on MTV last night which Charlotte hosts called 'Tattoo You'. I was shocked. Charlotte's lips had so much filler in them that she looked really odd in profile but the programme involved young people letting their mates choose a tattoo for them and they only saw the tattoo when it was revealed at the end of the show. The tattoos were horrendous. One girl got a piggy bank tattooed on to her because her friend thought it was funny as a reference to her boob job.

I couldn't believe that anyone would be stupid enough to let soneone else blindly choose a tattoo that they are then permanently stuck with!

I mean if you really want a tattoo at least choose it yourself! Unbelievable.
Just Tattoo of Us? Yeah that show is absolute trash. I know a tattoo artist and they literally cannot watch clips of the show cause they hate it that much. Idk how the artists they got to do the show even want to work on it.

Reactions: 6
Gaz was smart and put his money into property. Charlotte and some of the other girls should've asked him to refer them to his financial advisor. As much as I dislike Gaz, he's set himself up for a long time.
He plays it that way but it’s not really accurate. Putting £40k down on a deposit on two buy to let properties is something most of us can do. He earned a moderate amount over a short period of time and clearly wasted the majority of it. However if nobody stops paying rent or anything he’ll have a pension out of those properties one day. His only really good move was settling down with someone whose dad has a business that can employ him. I can’t see many other companies relishing introducing customers to “that male slag from GS”
Oh and it was also clever that he ditched the “look at me” lifestyle quickly after having kids. Not feeling the need to post photos of 5* hotels, the latest rented mansion, or a new £5k handbag for his Mrs must save him a bomb. His Instagram now looks like an account your cousin or brother would have - nice new £100 trainers every now and again, decent lease car every six months through the business, a very normal house and lots of photos of very normal, really nice family stuff. He packed in TV at the right time that’s for sure

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Just Tattoo of Us? Yeah that show is absolute trash. I know a tattoo artist and they literally cannot watch clips of the show cause they hate it that much. Idk how the artists they got to do the show even want to work on it.
Thankfully the show has been cancelled.

I couldn't believe that anyone would let someone else choose a tattoo for them without approving it first, how dumb is that? The tatts were awful and the 2 girls on last night chose hideous things for each other. I was literally speechless watching it!

Thankfully the show has been cancelled.
I'm not surprised

Last edited:
He plays it that way but it’s not really accurate. Putting £40k down on a deposit on two buy to let properties is something most of us can do. He earned a moderate amount over a short period of time and clearly wasted the majority of it. However if nobody stops paying rent or anything he’ll have a pension out of those properties one day. His only really good move was settling down with someone whose dad has a business that can employ him. I can’t see many other companies relishing introducing customers to “that male slag from GS”
Oh and it was also clever that he ditched the “look at me” lifestyle quickly after having kids. Not feeling the need to post photos of 5* hotels, the latest rented mansion, or a new £5k handbag for his Mrs must save him a bomb. His Instagram now looks like an account your cousin or brother would have - nice new £100 trainers every now and again, decent lease car every six months through the business, a very normal house and lots of photos of very normal, really nice family stuff. He packed in TV at the right time that’s for sure
Believe me, “putting £40k down on a deposit on two buy to let properties” is NOT something most of us can do.

Reactions: 48
Believe me, “putting £40k down on a deposit on two buy to let properties” is NOT something most of us can do.
Okay let me put it differently then - many full time working couples could economise by £4000 a year and have two buy to let properties in ten years, which is probably about as long as Gary has been on TV to achieve the same

Okay let me put it differently then - many full time working couples could economise by £4000 a year and have two buy to let properties in ten years, which is probably about as long as Gary has been on TV to achieve the same
I don’t get this. On the Geordie OG’s, Gary made it clear he was buying properties to renovate and flip - I don’t think he’s as bad with money as you’re making out about him.

Lives in a lovely house near Leeds, probably with a mortgage. And if you think the trainers he’s posting cost £100 😂 Go and look at prices on Stock X as he’s buying from resellers, you’re looking at up to £500 a pair, £1k Moncler and Canada Goose jackets. The engagement ring for Emma cost quite a lot too. I genuinely believe he has been really savvy with his money, and also the fact he co-owns 11 Degrees as well as the property company.

Don’t get me wrong, he was an idiot on GS and the way he treated Charlotte was terrible but out of all of them, he seems to be the grown up most sensible one now. And I do believe he probably has earned the most with successful investments and the businesses he has.

Reactions: 15
He also owned a nightclub in Laganas, don’t know if he still does.

I don’t get this. On the Geordie OG’s, Gary made it clear he was buying properties to renovate and flip - I don’t think he’s as bad with money as you’re making out about him.

Lives in a lovely house near Leeds, probably with a mortgage. And if you think the trainers he’s posting cost £100 😂 Go and look at prices on Stock X as he’s buying from resellers, you’re looking at up to £500 a pair, £1k Moncler and Canada Goose jackets. The engagement ring for Emma cost quite a lot too. I genuinely believe he has been really savvy with his money, and also the fact he co-owns 11 Degrees as well as the property company.

Don’t get me wrong, he was an idiot on GS and the way he treated Charlotte was terrible but out of all of them, he seems to be the grown up most sensible one now. And I do believe he probably has earned the most with successful investments and the businesses he has.
Hmm all I’ve seen is Nikes or stuff from those companies who loan out high fashion for £80 a day? I know for a fact that when he was claiming to be getting £5k for club appearances (simple maths Gary - 1000 capacity, people paying £5 to get in, they aren’t giving you 100% of the ticket when they normally get 800 in regardless) his agent was actually quoting £250
The thing I always go on myself is looking at the reality girls who earned back when Nuts and Loaded would pay a few thousand for a shoot. Chanelle Hayes was never a big spender and yet has never claimed to have made millions from her fame. Living in a standard 3 bed and selling her clothes on Depop these days. Reality tv exists solely because it’s cheap to make and fills space in minor channels like MTV. The companies that make the shows are independent and aim to make as much profit as possible.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.