Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't see Josh doing drugs either tbh.
His family seem really normal and down to earth, I'd imagine his mum would give him a right belting if she knew he'd done drugs!
I just see him as a bit of a lad tbh, he's quite in to his fitness too isn't he so that might have something to do with it?

Reactions: 14
because I know him.
might not mean anything to anyone on here but he genuinely doesn’t take drugs.
Maybe I'm too reliant on the sister/brotherhood of Tattle but I do believe you about that. Someone who comes out and says they've never taken drugs openly on a public forum tend to be truth telling. If they were taking drugs they would just keep quiet.

Reactions: 11
Maybe I'm too reliant on the sister/brotherhood of Tattle but I do believe you about that. Someone who comes out and says they've never taken drugs openly on a public forum tend to be truth telling. If they were taking drugs they would just keep quiet.
also if he did do them, blowing her up would risk someone coming right back and saying “well he did it with me”.
Recreational drugs are massive these days and it’s more rare to find someone who doesn’t do them than someone who does! Each to their own, as long as they’re not harming anyone else, it’s up to them.

everything else between them both I have no opinion of on a public forum but I can guarantee he doesn’t take drugs.

Reactions: 12
I just caught up and I can’t believe her face right now. It looks so painful and tight. Her face looks deformed now - it makes me so sad that she’s resorted to that. I sincerely hope that any plastic surgeon she approaches sends her for psychiatric help

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I know its been quite nice outside and people are able to sit out and enjoy the weather, but she looks like she's got her own sunbed and is hitting it hard at the moment. It doesn't look like its from a bottle and there's no way that could still be from when she was in the jungle. I wish she's stop bleeping about with her hair in every video. It's behind her ears, its not behind her ears. behind her ears again...

Reactions: 5
Can’t stand either of them, he used her for fame he’s a dick very much up his own arse, she wants what Gary has 🤷‍♀️ She’s never been the same since she lost the baby and she’s never stopped talking about baby’s since so I do feel for her in that way but.. at the same time why would josh want a baby with someone who on ket and coke? They’re both gone in the head

Reactions: 6
Are you sure about josh not taking drugs.. they were at a festival last summer and he was on the video out of his face.. it was spotted by a lot of people at the time and the videos were taken down.

Reactions: 12
Are you sure about josh not taking drugs.. they were at a festival last summer and he was on the video out of his face.. it was spotted by a lot of people at the time and the videos were taken down.
He deffo does coke on a night out, hes a lad its not a big deal

Reactions: 4
Forgot about that! Your right though, Tomorrowland. He had Charlotte on his shoulders and was gurning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Creasing that anyone would believe that Josh isn’t mad for the Ket & the Coke. Come on!!!!!!!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.