Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'd have been screwed even without the fame but it really hasn't helped. I'm sounding old (I'm early 30s) but this generation and the one before me seem to glorify stupidity and don't ever say 'no' to their kids. I'd be bleeping gutted and so sad if any of mine were on a show gallivanting around pissing, shitting, vomiting, shagging and off their faces but Charlotte's mum and Marnie's in particular are so proud and think it's a big laugh. How can Charlotte turn to family for help with her addictions and mental health when they're all cut from the same cloth, see no issues and are living off her lifestyle?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought she wasn’t because of Gary? Have you noticed he can’t even say her name. When they do flash backs it’s as if it never happened ha
I hope that’s because he’s deeply ashamed of what happened with the pregnancy. He couldn’t stop what happened but chose to not go and be with her in the hospital over shagging in Ibiza or where they filmed that awful show

Reactions: 7
I hope that’s because he’s deeply ashamed of what happened with the pregnancy. He couldn’t stop what happened but chose to not go and be with her in the hospital over shagging in Ibiza or where they filmed that awful show
Yes I remember that think it was Thailand or somewhere wasn’t that when he slept with Jemma Lucy?

Reactions: 5
I've just seem the trailer for her new MTV show "Lockdown Laughs with Charlotte Crosby"...Oh dear. I almost feel sorry for her. They've obviously said "be wacky", and she's filmed herself putting on a supposedly "comic" voice. The hairs on the palms of my hands are curling! So totally dreadful. Nice kitchen tho...

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I've just seem the trailer for her new MTV show "Lockdown Laughs with Charlotte Crosby"...Oh dear. I almost feel sorry for her. They've obviously said "be wacky", and she's filmed herself putting on a supposedly "comic" voice. The hairs on the palms of my hands are curling! So totally dreadful. Nice kitchen tho...
She reminded me of 7 year olds playing up with their mates around 😭 you are too old for this tit Charlotte.

• Haha
I had to fast forward, such a desperate attempt to be funny.. I can’t stand her.. I’ve really never got her appeal and how she’s become so successful and got so many opportunities.. she’s a pig

Reactions: 10
I think MTV are the ones to blame to be honest. She’s need a good year out of everything. She’s got the money to get her head together, but these tv channels are throwing the money and exposure at her all the time.

because I know him.
might not mean anything to anyone on here but he genuinely doesn’t take drugs.
not being funny but I know some of joshs best friends and they all LOVE the ket and coke 😂😂😂😂🌚idbe very surprised if he never took anything but I mean it does occasionally happen when u have one friend who doesn’t but it’s just a bit strange his whole circle love a sesh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know who owns pepper girls club she always promotes? I thought with her being friends with the in the style lads it must be her own or another friend ?

Her first couple of re post stories this morning of her mates plugging her show tonight, I thought ok that’s cute, supporting their mate!
Now it seems to be every D lister is plugging it, do we think they are being paid to promote it? It’s just odd that so many are doing shout outs on their stories and saying near enough the same thing.

She reminded me of 7 year olds playing up with their mates around 😭 you are too old for this tit Charlotte.
Just stumbled on this thread and thought i would have a read funnily enough my 9 year old said "what on earth" to that advert totally unimpressed and my 2 year old laughed his head off and said "again" obviously I wouldn't let my children watch a charlotte Crosby show but it shows the age range the advert attracted 😆😆

• Haha
Does anyone know who owns pepper girls club she always promotes? I thought with her being friends with the in the style lads it must be her own or another friend ?
I think it’s hers and her mums, if you look there’s pepper Girls and naked lane stuff in their out building at the top of the garden

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.