Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the GS girls are obv on ket/coke whatever they can shove up their surgically “enhanced” noses

Reactions: 15
Struggling to believe Josh..
I know Charlotte has her past but the way Josh is publicly name calling her and shaming her calling her crazy etc.. All seems a bit abusive

Reactions: 4
Struggling to believe Josh..
I know Charlotte has her past but the way Josh is publicly name calling her and shaming her calling her crazy etc.. All seems a bit abusive
This is typical Charlotte behaviour If you ask me, I don’t know how she’s got away with it for so long?

What did he name call her apart from crazy? And she put it on insta first?

Reactions: 11
My god what a train wreck. I really like her as well but I do believe him. We all seen her smash tellys and bed and other stuff in geordie shore

Reactions: 9
shes removed it all off her stories now, his are still up there
The way she responded to him saying she wasn’t going to say anything else bad etc made me think he’s got her scared. He obviously knows stuff she doesn’t want the public knowing.

As for telling us she takes drugs. That was fine for the however many years they were together? Did josh just sit and watch her doing them and not join her? He’s such a bellend

Reactions: 20
I actually believe him! And especially about her family being in debt. Didn’t her father try and con Bear out of the business him and Charlotte had together?

I actually believe him! And especially about her family being in debt. Didn’t her father try and con Bear out of the business him and Charlotte had together?
How can her mum and dad be in debt? Don’t they and her brother basically live rent free at charlottes mansion?

How can her mum and dad be in debt? Don’t they and her brother basically live rent free at charlottes mansion?
They built their own house. Not sure if either work outside of Charlotte- if that makes sense

totally believe Josh- you see her toxic behaviour in any show she is on!

Reactions: 12
He had a lot to say, her reaction you could tell she was panicked in her face before she took it all down... regardless of what’s happened between them she defo pushed his buttons today he was fuming

Reactions: 14
I’m surprised the daily fail haven’t picked up on this in the sidebar of shame

Reactions: 6
If anyone ever watched geordie Shore you will know that what he described was classic Charlotte, she is a self confessed psycho when it comes to 'lads' and was always lashing out and being violent. She was caught punching Josh wasnt she? On holiday so she has form with him. Not saying he is blameless but im sick of the double standards when it comes to domestic violence, if a bloke had done half the stuff she has he would be finished, but because she's a girl she has people feeling sorry for her.

She's toxic, all of her relationships have ended like this so makes me think it's her that's the problem as well as her choice in men - I use the term loosely cause they're not men are they, more like boys who havent matured into men yet.

I agree with him that she needs to lay off the drugs and sort her head out, im sure many years of reality tv and trolls probs wrecked her head but she was abit messed up when it came to boys even in the beginning of Geordie Shore, think lots of therapy would be needed.

Needless to say she has deleted her stories so what he said obviously spooked her, he clearly has plenty of dirt on her cause she's defo the type to retaliate and she didnt!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If anyone ever watched geordie Shore you will know that what he described was classic Charlotte, she is a self confessed psycho when it comes to 'lads' and was always lashing out and being violent. She was caught punching Josh wasnt she? On holiday so she has form with him. Not saying he is blameless but im sick of the double standards when it comes to domestic violence, if a bloke had done half the stuff she has he would be finished, but because she's a girl she has people feeling sorry for her.

She's toxic, all of her relationships have ended like this so makes me think it's her that's the problem as well as her choice in men - I use the term loosely cause they're not men are they, more like boys who havent matured into men yet.

I agree with him that she needs to lay off the drugs and sort her head out, im sure many years of reality tv and trolls probs wrecked her head but she was abit messed up when it came to boys even in the beginning of Geordie Shore, think lots of therapy would be needed.

Needless to say she has deleted her stories so what he said obviously spooked her, he clearly has plenty of dirt on her cause she's defo the type to retaliate and she didnt!
I'm not a lover of Josh at all, he actually makes my skin crawl but have to agree with all of this. Steven Bear her ex and another absolute head said a few things similar to this. I can imagine her losing her tit like that because we watched it on geordie shore so many times. I have a feeling this will get very very messy

Reactions: 16
He isn’t backing down is he and doesn’t seem like he would put it all out there and lie... and she form for being a loon too. Her silence now speaks volumes really

I fully believe him - I have no doubt that constant toxic relationships have made her think this is acceptable behaviour. You never lay your hands on anyone period. She’s a liability and her face shows she needs some serious intervention - she looks horrendous

Reactions: 18
I always found it weird how she went from Max Morley (via Bear) to Josh when both were on the same series of LI and are good friends.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.