Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m currently watching series 4 of GS and regarding her receding hairline, it looks like she’s always had one or maybe a big forehead. But it does look like it’s got a lot worse now.

Reactions: 6
Good lord! Surely that's a horrible photoshop? Surely it doesn't look like that in real life? 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Charlote was filming the new boyfriend on insta stories tonight and he just acts so dismissive towards her, already seems disinterested, whereas she seems completely besotted and obsessed, like she was with Josh

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Jesus that nose. I really wish she’d stay on her own for a while. She’s constantly in a relationship. You need time alone. Her face used to have character and humour. Not anymore sadly

Reactions: 7
She was a perfectly nice looking girl before all the surgeries.Now she looks repulsive.Her lips and nose are grotesque.

Really sad isn’t it. I do like her, maybe cos I’ve watched her innocence from Geordie Shore and I know she’s got anger issues but that’s from never being secure. I wish her mother would see this and get her help and stop the surgery because it’s not going to stop

Reactions: 4
Such a weird vibe of her new boyfriend, like maybe he did fancy her and it was all cute and honey moon faze at first but then being together during lockdown I just have this feeling he can’t stand her atall and Her over bearing need for attention Off him.

Good lord! Surely that's a horrible photoshop? Surely it doesn't look like that in real life? 😱
It was a screen shot from a video 😖 x

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s like a little girl, desperate for attention from a parent. The way she’s begging him for a kiss and wanting it in camera... He just looks pissed off. He’s on holiday, trying to relax, and she won’t leave him alone!

Their holiday looks shite. Whenever she posts a video they're all just lying about with their phones in their hands.

Reactions: 9
I'm watching the first series of celebs go dating with char on it right now, and she's had a bit of work done but actually looks stunning. Was just after all the Gary drama, and just after the nose job. She has obvious filler in her lips but it isn't gargantuan... She looks the best she's ever looked IMO. So, so sad. I can't help but root for her, I feel like she's a victim of fame, and didn't go into it truly knowing the impacts. And her current self is the end product of social media, the printed media, and MTV. Poor poor girl.
...... And low intelligence.

Reactions: 1
She had no top lip at all so I can see why she went down the filler route - shes just gone too far.

Sophie from GS is there too, do you remember that weird shiny little boyfriend that she had where everyone though he was ‘Punching’ (above his weight) is now mega on the music scene - how things change!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did anyone see her on Adam from in the styles Instagram?
She said don’t get me in because I don’t want you to see my lazy eye (sarcastically) I never put Charlotte down as the type to read here but they clearly do

She had no top lip at all so I can see why she went down the filler route - shes just gone too far.

Sophie from GS is there too, do you remember that weird shiny little boyfriend that she had where everyone though he was ‘Punching’ (above his weight) is now mega on the music scene - how things change!!
Shiny little boyfriend haha! He was also very annoying 😂😂

If she reads here then clearly she knows she needs to stop with the surgery, it's such a shame they have all gone down the same route as they are all really pretty girls. Well before the surgery now they just look like bots as someone else said.

Haha sorry to derail but I could never stand sophie, bet she'll hate prancing about wherever she goes listening to joey boys tune😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Omg shiny boyfriend 😂 I remember him, he was a little weird and had over plucked eyebrows which freaked me out. Think he was called josh or something!

Did anyone see her on Adam from in the styles Instagram?
She said don’t get me in because I don’t want you to see my lazy eye (sarcastically) I never put Charlotte down as the type to read here but they clearly do
I bet she loves googling herself!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.