Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face is rock solid with all the botox and filler it doesnt even move when she laughs, it actually makes me face hurt watching her

Reactions: 5
I’ve never understood the appeal of Charlotte and why she’s been given so much media attention. She was sweet and relatable to begin with and now she’s ridiculous, too old to be acting like this and it’s clearly ruining her mental health and self esteem

Reactions: 19
I just can’t get over what she’s done to her face. Looks dreadful and there’s no going back now.

I’ve never understood the appeal of Charlotte and why she’s been given so much media attention. She was sweet and relatable to begin with and now she’s ridiculous, too old to be acting like this and it’s clearly ruining her mental health and self esteem
Totally agree that she is too old for this silly attitude. She comes across a bit special needs now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg so I really like Charlotte! From my POV she seems to be genuine and friendly, I don’t get half the bitchy vibes I get off the majority of celebs and influencers from her.

The only issue I would say would be that she always seems to have a man in her life - she doesn’t need one. They always end up making her look really bad, whether it be through drama or gossip or whatever. The struggle to keep your private life off your Snap and Insta stories surely can’t be THAT hard? 😅

Anyway, I really think she isn’t the worst; the blueprint for a lot of British reality stars today has definitely come from the Geordie Shore girls.

Reactions: 4
Wow. These birthday posts aren’t doing her any favours ... she was so pretty and now she looks so sad!
Also, is she going between her mums, her bf’s and the camper van? Seeing these celebs flowting the rules left, right and centre is infuriating!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else noticed she’s reposted everyone birthday wishes and liked posts apart from Holly’s ?

Reactions: 2
The whole resharing thing is so boring, it’s nice that you’ve had lots of posts about yourself but we don’t need to see all 300 of them 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I feel a bit sorry for Charlotte (although I can't stand her) she has totally ruined how she looks. I think she is only a year younger than me but she looks 10 years older 😔 don't even get me started on Chloe Ferry 🙈 poor girls have no idea how scary they look 😟

Reactions: 8
I think Charlotte was messed up even before Geordie Shore, from day 1 in Geordie Shore she was a head case, all it did was intensify it the longer she was in it. It makes you wonder what the vetting process was for casting, they probably picked her for the show because of her wild side, disregarding any impact it would have on her mental health for the sake of entertainment.

She should of kept her mouth shut, im sure he was not much better in the relationship but he wasnt saying anything until she tried to shame him over the internet, then her fans and her family sending him abuse, id expose her too.

She has a tendency to do this, same with the whole ectopic pregnancy, that info should of been private between them but she wanted to destroy his character so make it public so the public would hate on him, same with bear, but what was she like with them behind closed doors? Maybe they just wanted away from a toxic abusive person? Mental and emotional abuse and controlling behaviour is just as bad as physical abuse. Josh said she started attacking him while he was sleeping when she came in off her face from a night out, bears striking similarities to Caroline Flack, another one who was emotionally unstable. Josh said he was smacked by Charlotte on her birthday because he didn't say happy Birthday to her bang on midnight, she sounds totally unstable, but she never seems to hold her hands up and take responsibility for her actions, its always someone else's fault, well for her sake I hope she gets some help cause the future could be bleak for her if she doesnt.
This reminds me of how they picked Vicky for Geordie Shore. She was arguing in a club so they signed her for the show 🙄 Vicky is dirty she was a bully to all those girls on the show specially Holly and Rebecca. She also spat at one of the boys. Oh and let’s no forget she stabbed a girl in the eye with one of her stilettos. But don’t worry all that lets you go on to I’m a Celeb and then you get to win it!

Everytime Vicky is on tv now I cringe as she’s so fake and over friendly, when in reality I remember her for the bully she is. And the gurn, what the duck is that about? I’ve never seen someone who apparently doesn’t take drugs, gurn so much!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
This reminds me of how they picked Vicky for Geordie Shore. She was arguing in a club so they signed her for the show 🙄 Vicky is dirty she was a bully to all those girls on the show specially Holly and Rebecca. She also spat at one of the boys. Oh and let’s no forget she stabbed a girl in the eye with one of her stilettos. But don’t worry all that lets you go on to I’m a Celeb and then you get to win it!

Everytime Vicky is on tv now I cringe as she’s so fake and over friendly, when in reality I remember her for the bully she is. And the gurn, what the duck is that about? I’ve never seen someone who apparently doesn’t take drugs, gurn so much!
Vicky definitely cleaned up her act to get more work, she was a total bully coke head but was smart enough to get out of Geordie Shore before the bubble burst and get onto im a celeb and clean up her image and capitalize on it, she hates to be associated with Geordie Shore now, but we all know what she's capable of.

Reactions: 15
Vicky definitely cleaned up her act to get more work, she was a total bully coke head but was smart enough to get out of Geordie Shore before the bubble burst and get onto im a celeb and clean up her image and capitalize on it, she hates to be associated with Geordie Shore now, but we all know what she's capable of.
Exactly and it annoys me so much how these people go on to make so much money. Just like with Charlotte. She’s been violent plenty of times on Geordie Shore. There’s a video online where she punched Josh on holiday, yet people are defending her when his come out and said there were other times. Didn’t she beat up Chloe in one episode and attack a girl Gary bought home? She’s another one who shouldn’t have the platform she has. There are so many more inspiring young women out there who should have the following and income they have. And don’t even get me started on how many of them have been caught taking drug. Scotty, Marnie and Gary have all been caught on camera and Vickys gurning is unreal! I also don’t believe Holly and Sophie’s weight loss is just down to diet/exercise you can tell when a stomach has been liposuction to death! And now Holly thinks she can be a nutritionist and PT 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.