Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I fully believe him - I have no doubt that constant toxic relationships have made her think this is acceptable behaviour. You never lay your hands on anyone period. She’s a liability and her face shows she needs some serious intervention - she looks horrendous

Reactions: 18

VIP Member
Why do these girls think the dead-behind-the-eyes- frozen-face is a good look?! Zero personality or charisma.
I've been asking the same for ages, I blame Kylie Jenner, she always looks like the lights are on but no one is home
Sadly this look has trended in the same way as huge deformed arses.

Reactions: 17

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She seriously needs to stop drinking, stop snorting coke and stop behaving like a teenager. She’s almost 30. Grown up for goodness sake. It’s just embarrassing.

She will never maintain a relationship. None of these reality stars do. They have enough money to have a house, dog, kid, wedding or whatever within a year and there's nothing left after that. Too much ego in these couples. Charlotte and other reality stars constantly go for morons and wonder why it doesn't work out. She will be another Katie Price, too much surgery and man after man, usually money grabbers after fame, never finding happiness. It's really sad.

She should have stopped around the time she released her first book, she looked amazing, I think she'd had a nose job and a bit of filler in her lips.

I'm not adverse to a bit of work, but THAT is work!

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I see Joshua Ritchie and Dean Gaffney are in Ibiza staying in the same hotel as Holly and Zahida. That must be awkward especially as Charlotte is heading over with the new boyfriend soon too
Dean gaffney needs to get a grip and stop thinking he’s 20 years old. It’s embarrassing

• Haha

Shopgal

Does anyone else think that Charlotte’s mum just looks like the nastiest piece of work ever. Maybe it’s because we know she has completely helped herself to her daughter’s earnings but seeing her on Charlotte’s stories, the woman just looks TOXIC. Her daughter never stood a chance.

Reactions: 16

DietGossip

VIP Member
Why is she always with that Adam from In The Style? Just for promotion?
I'm pretty sure they're actually friends outside of the business stuff

Yes if you go back through the thread it’s all there. Her dad and her have taken out loans for 1.4m against future earnings, but what she makes has been going down dramatically each year for the past three years. It’s all there to see in her filings on companies house. She needs to do what Gaz did, stop being so flash, find a proper job, hope to top that up with the occasional story or whatever. Trying to sell stuff on Instagram for a few pence commission is never going to make anyone rich except the company making the crap that nobody really wants
Gaz was smart and put his money into property. Charlotte and some of the other girls should've asked him to refer them to his financial advisor. As much as I dislike Gaz, he's set himself up for a long time.

DietGossip

VIP Member
Yes, sorry I know. The guys were dirty pigs. Don't know how the girls slept with them losers. I hate that thing where you can't say anything against another girl or you're hating your kind. I'm not going to support women when they act terribly. I would calI out another female on her behaviour if she was acting badly. I know you're only saying cause I was talking about the girls and not the guys. I hated the guys too. I just couldn't stand the geordie shore girls especially charlotte.

I was completely disgusted with the guys too on the show. The guys were big sluts too. Didn't like any of them.
I only point it out because I'm so tired of the double standard both off the show and on labelling the girls as sluts when the guys were so much worse in the way they treated sleeping with people.