Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Joshua Ritchie and Dean Gaffney are in Ibiza staying in the same hotel as Holly and Zahida. That must be awkward especially as Charlotte is heading over with the new boyfriend soon too

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I see Joshua Ritchie and Dean Gaffney are in Ibiza staying in the same hotel as Holly and Zahida. That must be awkward especially as Charlotte is heading over with the new boyfriend soon too
She can hide under her horrid new hair cut.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looks awful. She looks like that bloody Rodrigo Alves, she’s completely destroyed her face. The new hair is horrible, doesn’t suit her at all. She would be far better getting rid of all the daft extensions and have a nice choppy short bob - much more youthful and cool than the fake looking extensions.

she also needs to understand that cranberry juice doesn’t help with cistitis! Drinking pure cranberry juice regularly can help keep bacteria in check “down there” but it doesn’t actually cure you if you have a UTI.

Reactions: 2
Oh no, I always think she looks like Pete burns when she dyes her hair black. Does not suit her one bit!

Reactions: 9
Here is the offending hairdo, surprised no one posted it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m torn between pity and annoyance with her! I loved OG Geordie Shore but she clearly had issues, why on earth did MTV or her parents for that matter, not intervene? Sleeping around on national tv, pissing the bed and and the heartbreak with Gary, it all just screams help me and love me! Then on the other side, to go on a reality show I think you must want to be famous/crave attention so brings it on herself!
She needs to invest her money wisely, step back from living like she’s 21 and seek some in depth therapy!

Reactions: 8
I often wonder if in 5-10 years when the trend for vagina sized lips, magic marker eyebrows and teeth like Kenny Everett doing the BeeGees passes (please hurry) whether all these cardboard cut out interchangeable women will look back and think god I looked so ridiculous and wrecked my face? Or in reality they will jump on the next bandwagon?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No matter how nice a person that people think she is, her face looked so much better before she had all the surgery.
View attachment 13957
She looks awful, i feel sorry for her, she picks crappy men they treat her bad and she then has a ton of fillers to make herself feel better when most of us just have a bottle of wine! She has ruined her face.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Gaz was smart and put his money into property. Charlotte and some of the other girls should've asked him to refer them to his financial advisor. As much as I dislike Gaz, he's set himself up for a long time.
Ot but property is the investment for people that know nothing about investing. You don't need a financial advisor for that 😂. Anyone with a bit of cash could take out a highly leveraged long term loan and if done at the right time benefit from the asset bubble created by printing money and loose lending. Then remortgage and buy more like a pyramid scheme. Long term might pay off, or might not. People are so shortsighted and seem to think property prices will only ever increase.

Anyway back to Charlotte, haven't checked her feed in ages but it gets worse each time. Dead behind the eyes and you could mistake her for a couple of the other gs girls.

Reactions: 6
Dean gaffney needs to get a grip and stop thinking he’s 20 years old. It’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.