Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boredofher

VIP Member
So she ain't had her kids vaccinated and won't the baby..... No opinion on that it's down to her, personally my kids have been at as their mother that's my choice........ HOWEVER..... She bleating about what's in the vaccines etc.... THE SOFT CUNT YOU PUT YOUR CHILDRENS LIVES IN DANGER EVERYTIME YOU PUT THEM IN YOUR CAR WITH NO BELTS........ SO WITH HER GREAT KNOWLEDGE ABOUT FUCK ALL.... ... HOW MANY CHILDREN ARE HURT, KILLED IN CAR ACCIDENTS COMPARED TO A VACCINE...... HOW IS CUTTING YOURSELF INFRONT OF YA KIDS PROTECTING THEM.... HOW IS HAVING A MAN SMASH YA HOUSE TO BITS PROTECTING YA KIDS, HOW IS DRIVING YA KIDS ABOUT AT 4AM TO A MAN TO VERBALLY ABUSE YOU INFRONT OF THEM BEING A PROTECTIVE PARENT ....... HOW IS TAKING YOURSELF TO A FORGEIN COUNTRY TO HAVE YOUR ARSE FILLED WITH GOD KNOWS WHAT COZ YOUR VANE KNOWING THAT PROCEDURE IS ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS AND CAN RESULT IN DEATH!!!!!!

YOU CANT SPOUT BOLLOCKS ABOUT NOT LETTING YA KIDS HAVE A VACCINE WHEN YOUR PUTTING THEM CONSTANTLY AT RISK

• Heart
Reactions: 43

clancyjan

She had a yorkie many years ago and it died, so she chucked its body over a fence for the foxes to have. That’s how much she cares about animals.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Size of them lips from the side they defo ducks lips and her shopping no wonder her chavy is over weight what a load of shit food even the dogs on shit food she makes me laugh feeds her kids all the shit in the world while she takes skinny jabs and becomes a stick insect..:she is dwarf div can’t stand the idiot thinks she is so above others where’s that bully gone now slaggy all time u had no man there you constantly put pics up of him now you have a man you think your safe your never be safe you dirty grass whore your time will come dogs head that baby gunna come out with some hooter on it lol TOMMYLee has already been with Kayleigh freeman 2 weeks ago so he never change for you darling Casandra Clarke sweet dreams doggy Ann hahah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Wowitsme

VIP Member
Well LC is being treated today... Park lane..... And Cassy is getting a quick rub out up the side of an old tourer.
Have no idea why people on this thread think this is a flex when the man has cheated publicly and embarrassed the girl it’s actually cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
A pair of rich muppets.

I sit and think this site makes us muppets sometimes tbf cos we wake up to come on here and talk about people we don’t actually no.
This thread is about Cassy and her being the no good whore she is who fucked George and fucks many other ppl who don’t get mentioned or stalked.
I’m confused sometimes why we go on about everyone else when it’s her. Who’s cares what religion he is, who cares if jess is pregnant who cares if lc is this or that. Even talking bug and bunny weight issues etc were meant to be better women then Cassy but we act like trolls on here
This thread strays when it’s about Cassy no one else.
Are you lost? Do you need help?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Dollybird

VIP Member
She’s lost her mind with that tik tok video . She must fat shame other women constantly even though she’s naturally a bigger set woman . I don’t understand women who have been big then get slim and feel the need to body shame others .

Omglol

VIP Member
Title suggestion

No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

• Haha

JenniferStano

Chatty Member
A pair of rich muppets.

I sit and think this site makes us muppets sometimes tbf cos we wake up to come on here and talk about people we don’t actually no.
This thread is about Cassy and her being the no good whore she is who fucked George and fucks many other ppl who don’t get mentioned or stalked.
I’m confused sometimes why we go on about everyone else when it’s her. Who’s cares what religion he is, who cares if jess is pregnant who cares if lc is this or that. Even talking bug and bunny weight issues etc were meant to be better women then Cassy but we act like trolls on here
This thread strays when it’s about Cassy no one else.
or we just let people talk about whatever the fuck they want and stop trying to sshh everyone! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Nah, not having the surrogate thing. She’s banged on too much about this whole pregnancy thing being a dream come true and getting a boy. No idea what the comments about but it’ll probably turn out to be some weird inside joke that no one else gets or finds funny apart from Cassy and her weird mates. A bit like all those what’s app screen shots that she has to share cos they’re so hilarious but no one else can even understand!

Reactions: 21