Cassy Clark #37 Pretend millionaire traveller w/more miles on her minge than a RyanAir ✈️ & a wank bank 👶 in her undercarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @AngelBabes and @BackForTheTea for thread title, welcome in advance to any newcomers from Rich holiday Poor holiday and happy tattling

Link to old thread:

---
Quick update:
Been on rich holiday poor holiday even tho she def doesn’t have rich holidays just porta potty trips to Dubai and drug runs.
Turkey basted Tommy Lee Beaneys swimmers into her to have along awaited baby.
None of Tommy Lees family care about the baby.
Her kids will end up looking after the baby while she botches faces in her cabin.
Apparently people want to pay good money to know the gender even tho Angel (aka cassys mam aka chicken wanker) has already knitted a blue blanket 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I just think the difference between the comments from all of her arse lickers and the comments from the general public just observing her is hilarious 😆

Reactions: 11
Anyone seen cuz Suzy live? Calling out a girl for being a prostitute I think she is talking about cassy

• Wow
Anyone notice how strange she sounds with those big arse fake teeth in her head 🤦🏻‍♀️ hahahaaaa

Reactions: 8
I've never seen such a lisr in me life . .... cor she do go on with her fake designer her house is a crappy new build with basic everything she looks like Michael Jackson and she wants to put bunny on diet shes massive

So out of 7,282 followers and 1,300 friends she only got 333 likes and 89 comments! I think she thought this programme would launch her to fame but she has gone down like a lead balloon 😂😂.

• Haha
Makes me laugh how some of her little minions are like..” your gonna get so much tv work now?” Hahaha. I dont get it! She wasnt scouted she applied to be on the show! The way she went on months back all secretive about her and the girls filming 💀 like she had her own reality tv show 🤦‍♂️ i do however expect to see her on botched bodies in the future hahaa

• Haha
someone posted about the number of comments she has to follows 130K followers - Instanav shows interesting facts 😅

1706553110209.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Well guys I tried my best but only made it as far as counting the cash budget they had. What an absolute clown she came across as 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Love the way she refers to them as “her lot” 🤣 the geezers only there tonight for some pizza and a poke. Once he’s finished she’ll be sat in a wet patch snuggling her dogs.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.