Cassy Clark #37 Pretend millionaire traveller w/more miles on her minge than a RyanAir ✈️ & a wank bank 👶 in her undercarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg, that poor child - 9 YO, fake eyelashes, fake nails, bleached hair, fake fendi and a fake rolex. And those LV swimsuits, what the duck is she doing. Everything about her is fake, the eyebrows on her tic tok reminded me of Robbie Rotten from Lazy town 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s classy about a 9 year old wearing fake lashes and nails?

I do wonder what on earth she has done with her eyebrows

IMG_6738.jpeg

---
omg, that poor child - 9 YO, fake eyelashes, fake nails, bleached hair, fake fendi and a fake rolex. And those LV swimsuits, what the duck is she doing. Everything about her is fake, the eyebrows on her tic tok reminded me of Robbie Rotten from Lazy town 🤣
WTF are those swimsuits? 😳

Reactions: 3
Worried about learning about sex education yet has full access to social media and tik tok from years back. What an absolute div, u couldn’t make it up at this point I swear she does it on purpose to get attention
And then they have witnessed their mum have multiple men in her bed I am sure they already know exactly what sex is from that alone

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion 38
She doesn’t want back fat, she hasn’t a clue, what kinda damage will it cause to baby boy blue 👶

Reactions: 17
Title suggestion

No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Deleted everything but no doubt her followers will have missed it
---
Is she for real! Whoever it is, someone donw that to me id pop them back harder. As if 5 stone wet thru cass could do this ffs

Reactions: 7
Filming with your kid again not restrainted eh maybe at least if you crash and smash she’d be asleep and not know owt you horrible witch makes me sick

IMG_6793.png

Reactions: 3
Oh gosh, did not see the following comments. Beaney family don't like our girl then. Shame!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.