Cassy Clark #37 Pretend millionaire traveller w/more miles on her minge than a RyanAir ✈️ & a wank bank 👶 in her undercarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See it mentioned the JBB in her scan photo! Ahh Jonny blue 😂😂 Wonder if daddy went along to see his boy. More McDonald’s for the kids, wow, they eat loads of tit. And that scrambled egg, bleeping state of it and with grapes! Cunts off her rocker.

Reactions: 9
I really don't get why she thinks it's a flex to diet WHILST PREGNANT! Especially when this baby is supposed to be so longed for after the "miscarriages."
I understand this was her thing while pregnant with Bunny (we know that was down to a gastric band. I met her once, she told me she had one) and that's how she managed to shill loads of crappy JP because of it, but she was much larger then. Also, most people were horrified, not impressed by that "achievement"
She literally looks like a twig (a crappy one at that) why the duck would she need to diet at 5 months pregnant?! And any of her friends, family and followers that thinks this is normal, just shows the intelligence (or lack of) we are dealing with here.
But I guess this just shows how jealous of her I am. FFS 🙄

Reactions: 8
What on earth 😂 bet that poor lass at the top is wondering why her mates lunatic mam is holding a plate of salad over their maccies, I feel like she’s going a bit psycho here like for real, holiday body? You’re having a baby?! Ain’t no holiday body for you! Wonder she be on the tanning accelerants this time 🙊

IMG_6693.jpeg

---
So embarrassing 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
---

Yeah it’s comments on her post
I found her profile but that post must be for friends only, I wasn’t sure if she wrote that and the other screenshot was about Cassy or not

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What on earth 😂 bet that poor lass at the top is wondering why her mates lunatic mam is holding a plate of salad over their maccies, I feel like she’s going a bit psycho here like for real, holiday body? You’re having a baby?! Ain’t no holiday body for you! Wonder she be on the tanning accelerants this time 🙊

View attachment 2869954
---

I found her profile but that post must be for friends only, I wasn’t sure if she wrote that and the other screenshot was about Cassy or not
She’s deleted it now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cassyann and Jess are just as bad as each other both been about go for wrongens and think they are it they just gypsy wannabes who go with a travelling man Casandra is having issues as she is pregnant the same time as Jess she will be not wanting to put a lb on watch that baby out premature and small

Reactions: 3
There is something wrong with her. That's fine if you wanna eat duck all. But unfortunately, you have another child to think about. I don't think Jonny Blue (Jesus Christ 🤦‍♀️) is gonna thrive from processed chocolate nuts and some cucumber. Someone is begging attention from their baby daddy.....

She’s lost her mind with that tik tok video . She must fat shame other women constantly even though she’s naturally a bigger set woman . I don’t understand women who have been big then get slim and feel the need to body shame others .

Reactions: 22
She’s lost her mind with that tik tok video . She must fat shame other women constantly even though she’s naturally a bigger set woman . I don’t understand women who have been big then get slim and feel the need to body shame others .
Them chicken wanker genetics will catch up with her one day, she can run but she can’t hide from them

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It really looks like she went to the 3d scan without TLB?
I know she calls him her husband and everyone takes the piss but it doesn’t even look as though they’re together at all.

Reactions: 5
She’s an actual disgrace going on about she don’t want back fat etc. you’re an expectant mother! Always knew she was a scumbag but this is a new low

Reactions: 10
Someone's pulled her G-string and what's with all the aggression 😂😂😂 It doesn't matter if you are 15 stone and pregnant. As long as the baby is getting everything it needs then the rest is immaterial. Your body needs fat - and no I'm not jealous. I'm a petite size 8 thank you. Did I put on a few stone when carrying mine, yes. Did it bother me? No. Has the weight naturally come off again? Yes. Has it stayed off? Yes. Just go with the flow love. Sounds like you love yourself more than anything. You are making yourself look so shallow and naive but you enjoy that cucumber 🥒

I can’t believe what I’ve just heard in the first few seconds of her Tik Tok. People who think she’s underrating overeat? And it’s the reason she was 6 and a half stone and they aren’t? And this idiot is running a group for people who want to lose weight? She’s a grade A witch. Never think I’d be suprised by anything she does and says but here we are. It’s one thing starving yourself and another doing it while pregnant but body shaming others is bleeping disgusting. Plenty of people out there have eating disorders and that twit is making things worse. Cannot even think anything that is likeable about her 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.