Cassy Clark #37 Pretend millionaire traveller w/more miles on her minge than a RyanAir ✈️ & a wank bank 👶 in her undercarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically she won't bother taking them out for walks any more. That strip of fake grass is going to reek and I feel so sorry for the neighbours with all the noise. That's really not a big space for an XL bully.

Reactions: 7
So basically she won't bother taking them out for walks any more. That strip of fake grass is going to reek and I feel so sorry for the neighbours with all the noise. That's really not a big space for an XL bully.
It be lovley for the poor fuckers in the summer when it’s burning the paws off of them braindead prostitute

Reactions: 8
Has she just stuck a fence/grass in between a shared car port, 😮 she is thick as duck, poor fuckers who have to put up with that, as for those dogs, do us a favour n rehome them.
---
follow up just google earth her house: that is a joint drive, I would be livid if my neighbour did that; I have a similar set up, her neighbours would struggle to swing in/out poor fuckers.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Has she just stuck a fence/grass in between a shared car port, 😮 she is thick as duck, poor fuckers who have to put up with that, as for those dogs, do us a favour n rehome them.
---
follow up just google earth her house: that is a joint drive, I would be livid if my neighbour did that; I have a similar set up, her neighbours would struggle to swing in/out poor fuckers.
Thàt XL can't be re-homed... The only thing that can happen to it is PTS.... I can't see her having the XL much longer, she won't be able to walk it when she's heavily pregnant....... I wouldn't trust it near the babies any more than I trust slaggy with a baby lol

Reactions: 9
---
How on earth has she got away with that if it’s a joint drive? Mine is too and my neighbours put metal Bollards in the middle without permission made it so hard to open my car door. Long story short, an angle grinder took those bollards down pretty quickly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She doesn't need planning permission. If it's WITHIN her boundary it is fine. If it's ON the boundary she just needs permission from the neighbours, who more than likely would have to go halves on the costs.

Reactions: 2
Artificial grass is definitely not for dogs especially in summer 😳 she’s not all there. Also why’s she cut off the fence at the garage like that? She’s butchered and chopped that house like she does faces

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Artificial grass cooks in the sun and requires a lot of work , even needs hoovering lol plus it will absorb the poo and wee as it’s a fabric . She’s so dumb

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Artificial grass cooks in the sun and requires a lot of work , even needs hoovering lol plus it will absorb the poo and wee as it’s a fabric . She’s so dumb
I don’t like artificial grass at the best of times but why anyone would get with two dogs it’s just 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Just imagine the stench in summer from the pee being absorbed by the material!! XL will make that ‘run’ in about 3 strides! How has she made it to her 30s and is this clueless about life?

Trust me the wee and poo stains stink in the sun . I looked into getting it for my own house as hate mowing the lawn and I’m so glad the salesman told me not too get artificial with dogs. My friend had it and has two toy poodles and it got ripped up after a couple months because the smell attracted parasites and stunk . She’s really house proud and kept it as clean as possible with jet washing and hoovering and it still stunk 😆

Lovely to have wafting into the shed/cabin whilst baggy is butchering your face 🥴

• Sick
She’s on shakes and pregnant!!! What a grade A bleep! Bet she’s still on the cigs too selfish twit

Is she married? Look at her rings
No but she says she is.
Also won’t vaccinate her kids. Pretty poor considering measles is doing the rounds again and can be life altering if you catch it unvaccinated.

• Sad
That’s why I said i bet she doesn’t have permission. Someone like her wouldn’t go down the correct routes and why all of a sudden is she putting the dogs out after they’ve been used to living in the home it’s sad 😞
Because she’s a traveller again and they don’t have dogs in the home 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.