Cassy Clark #37 Pretend millionaire traveller w/more miles on her minge than a RyanAir ✈️ & a wank bank 👶 in her undercarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. That picture needs to be higher up. I reckon she just moves rugs and her crockery round in the background as she takes the photos
Yea she does, that rug used to be in her bedroom. Woman has no clue how to turn a house into a home!
Everything in her home needs to be low as she is a garden gnome with chubby fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was the I lost 7 stone on juice plus, you never Pinocchio, you had a gastric band, she looks quite wide, face filter on but not the rest! Divvy bleep, oh and the baby luggage 10000000% tacky, another Ali express special, 6 figure Trent setter you are NOT 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Must be broke shilling that stuff!

Basically that baby already lives off a diet of filler, botox, hair dye, sunbeds, red bull, cigs and now ‘food fillers’ and sugar - JP!

Reactions: 3
She is such a dick in the latest jp video my god she talks some tit who the f would believe a word of it she thought she looked cute what the hell was she doing with that tooth pick lol she’s such a prat she sounds so full of her self That’s not confident at all she’s acts really young
---
Them eyebrows were on another level
---
Her Jp days are done who would pay for that rubbish and the worst of it pay to speak to her about diet she’s batshit crazy like her mother

Reactions: 7
She is such a dick in the latest jp video my god she talks some tit who the f would believe a word of it she thought she looked cute what the hell was she doing with that tooth pick lol she’s such a prat she sounds so full of her self That’s not confident at all she’s acts really young
---
Them eyebrows were on another level
---
Her Jp days are done who would pay for that rubbish and the worst of it pay to speak to her about diet she’s batshit crazy like her mother
Everyone has moved onto huel now it would seem and you can get it from most supermarkets as well so much move convenient and didn’t Cassy call out juice plus as a scam and admit that it was tit a few years ago?

Reactions: 15
Everyone has moved onto huel now it would seem and you can get it from most supermarkets as well so much move convenient and didn’t Cassy call out juice plus as a scam and admit that it was tit a few years ago?
Oh yeah she did a massive rant about it and how she felt she couldn’t eat and all that bullshit 🙄🙄 it will be posted on tattle on one of her many threads

Reactions: 6
A friend of mine has recently joined juice plus, was very suprised to see the stupid regurgitated “positive” statuses she has been writing.
I think Cassy just keeps trying to bring it back/extend it when she’s reminiscing about her previous success when her life wasn’t a tit show
---
Is Cassy seriously acting like she’s back on juice plus cos she’s getting fat or something? “I’m jumping back on cos I lost 7 stone 9 years ago and now I’ve had enough I can’t breathe”. This woman has NO credibility as a rep whatsoever, the tit she’s had done since absolutely cancels out whatever she did with juice plus. I seriously doubt anyone will take her seriously, I’m sure she tried resurrecting it when she first fell pregnant. Plus those eyebrows make her look so unapproachable and ragey 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She is trying to associate herself with names of the past but the truth is she will have to start all over again from the bottom. The only reason she was successful before was because she got in early into the scheme. That's the only way those schemes work. She is obviously very desperate as surely she'd earn a whole lot more with her bodging business. JP will be pocket money in comparison. She'll have to stop advertising the skinny / tan jabs too! I can't see her taking proper maternity leave so she'll pop Johnny Blue out then get back to butchering. She can't afford not to work. She only signed up for the £30 cashback!

• Haha
She is trying to associate herself with names of the past but the truth is she will have to start all over again from the bottom. The only reason she was successful before was because she got in early into the scheme. That's the only way those schemes work. She is obviously very desperate as surely she'd earn a whole lot more with her bodging business. JP will be pocket money in comparison. She'll have to stop advertising the skinny / tan jabs too! I can't see her taking proper maternity leave so she'll pop Johnny Blue out then get back to butchering. She can't afford not to work. She only signed up for the £30 cashback!
She said in the video after advertising the weightloss tablets earlier that it’s promo only, she doesn’t take them, what’s the point in advertising something you don’t use, anyone who buys into anything she advertises is stupid and the people paying her to advertise are just as thick. Honestly I fell my brain cells dying with all of her posts. That girl in her JP post Natalie lives in the town I work and my family know her, she’s a far cry away from a billionaire business woman spends all their time saying how much time they get to spend with their kids not having a 9-5 job yet spend 24/7 trying to flog stuff. That whole industry is so fake and lie based I cringe for everyone that’s in it

pretending she has 5k to anyone who can get her someone’s address 😭🤣 I don’t condone calling any child a little fat bleep that’s too much but it’s so funny to see gangster mouldy minge on a rampage 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
pretending she has 5k to anyone who can get her someone’s address 😭🤣 I don’t condone calling any child a little fat bleep that’s too much but it’s so funny to see gangster mouldy minge on a rampage 🤡
What was that? She deleted it?

Reactions: 4
That's rich coming from Cassy who has called her own child those exact same words. Double standards or what!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Hahaha Johhny Blue what sort of tit name is that?

And you’ll do nothing Cassy, nor will your inbred brothers. Though calling a child a c word isn’t acceptable, that woman is speaking facts. Child is obese

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.