Cassy Clark #37 Pretend millionaire traveller w/more miles on her minge than a RyanAir ✈️ & a wank bank 👶 in her undercarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at her speaking the moral high ground. So bashing up a granny is a release for her mental health, nothing to do with the fact that she was mental in the first place, and she clearly doesn't think about her impact on others. You reap what you sow. Bring it on Cassy. Get your pity party going if that makes you feel better but we aren't mugs. We know exactly who you are as you have demonstrated many times over the years 🍿🍿🍿

Reactions: 11
Cassy calling someone a prostitute is like OJ Simpson calling someone a murderer 🤣🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She must have posted the video somewhere for ppl to see cos they talking about it.

Reactions: 1
Oh my god this is getting good though ain’t it - it’s the drama mick I just love it!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s boring like with the rocco drama she had evidence bla bla bla she had duck all she wanted him dead she talks tit she would of provoked any attack listen to how she talks and threatens all the time women’s a mug

Reactions: 7
Anyone got this video on hear all the comments seem to have seen it you know she would of wound everyone up then stayed calm whilst she recorded girls a bleep

Reactions: 5
I’ve got the video it’s terrible! Hate cassy but that little girl was nearly hit by the car she aimed for them both! Disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Suggesting they came to her HOME but it was planned that she would have Jonny for the day so naturally they would go to her home to drop him off. Whilst I condone violence, she is twisting this to get the sympathy vote. Did she still look after Jonny afterwards?!?

Reactions: 4
Can someone private message me and I’ll send it to them scared to post incase police get involved?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.