Cassy Clark #37 Pretend millionaire traveller w/more miles on her minge than a RyanAir ✈️ & a wank bank 👶 in her undercarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son has travellers in his class he starts high school September the travelers have already taken the children out school as apparently they don’t carry on education after primary school

That said Casey kids are a lot younger what is she playing at idiot

Reactions: 3
My son has travellers in his class he starts high school September the travelers have already taken the children out school as apparently they don’t carry on education after primary school

And they are not traditional travelling children. Yes their dad is one. But the mum who has sole custody is not one. if they lived on a site and was around other children doing the same thing I would get it. She has taken them girls out of school so that by the time the baby comes people won’t assume she’s taken them out purely to mind him while she works. She thinks everyone is thick. Those poor girls don’t stand a chance

Reactions: 14
Them children have been removed from school to mind the baby while she works...hopefully she will get reported to social services when this happens.
---
Them children have been removed from school to mind the baby while she works...hopefully she will get reported to social services when this happens.

Reactions: 11
She took them out to follow the traveller traditions.
Shell be back in full traveller mode now she with this one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Cassy ain’t a traveler tho

Reactions: 5
She's pulled her girls out of school because the road the girls school is on has become a vehicle free zone at pick up and drop off time which would mean she would have to park away from the school and walk them to the gates instead of parking on the zig zags in front of the school like she used to! There's cameras that are issuing fines for those who aren't residents and use that road during school pick up and drop off times

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So she'll travel all over Kent and London but won't go the 1.7 miles door to door for school. That totally makes sense!

Reactions: 8
She’s back with T so she will be listening to him now like she dose with every man she gets she thinks this is a game roll on next year be different man but a xtra child to the mix
Plenty of travelling children go to school and go to uni and have jobs and run businesses but this thick cow is playing with there education just another game she’s playing

She's just a head. Them children are never gonna have friends.... But that's how she wants it. Them stuck indoors doing her cleaning, looking after the baby. Traveller children were removed from school to go travelling when their parents went looking for work..... It generally the boys that go off to work with their dad's so they leave education early..... Alot of this taking the girls out now is more Irish so they look after the home and the younger children.... I know travellers whose children have gone through the whole school system, have become teachers themselves, solicitors, nurses, beauty therapists.... Cassy is trying to follow a tradition that doesn't really exist anymore other than in big fat gypsy wedding and half of what people saw on that is complete bollocks.

This is how much she follows tradition.... She's pregnant by another man lol ..... She had an affair behind her husband's back....... She had another woman's husband on numerous occasions...... Shes been passed around the travelling community. She has dogs in her home, up on her kitchen counters, she sits her scabby hole on her kitchen sides and table.... Tommy lee as too sit there around men knowing his 'wife' as been porked by them 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Everytime she gets a new man, she changes her living room.

Hot dinners, knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
wtf is funny about this she’s a strange fucker!

View attachment 2828541
I saw that I think it’s the traveller persona bc they don’t care for any animals so makes her fit in more as that is sank the lobs would laugh at not all but definitely a few who would I think it’s sick tbh any1 who laughs at sank like that ain’t right mentally

She’s put a TikTok up of her cleaning the house with her kids and she says on the voiceover she’s got a husband 😂

• Haha
What a fuc**ing scummmbagggg.
Dogs are for life not just till you get knocked up and can't be arsed anymore. What a nasty nasty witch

Reactions: 6
So many of her dogs have just gone "missing" the spaniels, the frenchie, the other poms, the doberman. I wonder what really happened to them

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.