Cassy Clark #37 Pretend millionaire traveller w/more miles on her minge than a RyanAir ✈️ & a wank bank 👶 in her undercarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s loads of business men if you wanna call them that converting it opens up more business opportunities within the Muslim religion/culture that boy has openly said that’s half the reason he converted himself is for business ops

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
A pair of rich muppets.

I sit and think this site makes us muppets sometimes tbf cos we wake up to come on here and talk about people we don’t actually no.
This thread is about Cassy and her being the no good bleep she is who fucked George and fucks many other ppl who don’t get mentioned or stalked.
I’m confused sometimes why we go on about everyone else when it’s her. Who’s cares what religion he is, who cares if jess is pregnant who cares if lc is this or that. Even talking bug and bunny weight issues etc were meant to be better women then Cassy but we act like trolls on here
This thread strays when it’s about Cassy no one else.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
There’s loads of business men if you wanna call them that converting it opens up more business opportunities within the Muslim religion/culture that boy has openly said that’s half the reason he converted himself is for business ops
It’s like Doug The Head

Turkish:
That's Doug the Head. Everybody knows Doug the Head. If it's stones and it's stolen, he's the man to speak to. Pretends he's Jewish. Wishes he was Jewish. Even tells his family they're Jewish, but he's about as Jewish as he is a f***ing monkey. He thinks it's good for business. And in the diamond business, it is good for business.

• Haha
A pair of rich muppets.

I sit and think this site makes us muppets sometimes tbf cos we wake up to come on here and talk about people we don’t actually no.
This thread is about Cassy and her being the no good bleep she is who fucked George and fucks many other ppl who don’t get mentioned or stalked.
I’m confused sometimes why we go on about everyone else when it’s her. Who’s cares what religion he is, who cares if jess is pregnant who cares if lc is this or that. Even talking bug and bunny weight issues etc were meant to be better women then Cassy but we act like trolls on here
Are you lost? Do you need help?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A pair of rich muppets.

I am guilty of this I must admit. however I do feel now g is nothing to do with this slag nor is LC and she probably loves that people still associate his name with hers. Let’s face he was one of hundreds probably even thousands of men who have slung one up bucket crotch so probably should stop mentioning him on this thread

Reactions: 2
I am guilty of this I must admit. however I do feel now g is nothing to do with this slag nor is LC and she probably loves that people still associate his name with hers. Let’s face he was one of hundreds probably even thousands of men who have slung one up bucket crotch so probably should stop mentioning him on this thread
This person has mentioned other people more than others do. Most of their posts are about others and not cassy. The first post they posted was literally something from Hatton kettles page 🤣

Reactions: 8
It is a bit hypocritical to mention jess and how many week preg she is and then say oh let’s not talk about other ppl 😂
Fair play g & lc don’t have owt to do with Cassy anymore I’m sure someone started a thread on g but it didn’t pick up cos he’s boring af

A pair of rich muppets.

or we just let people talk about whatever the duck they want and stop trying to sshh everyone! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Personally I think LC, G etc are all relevant and linked to Cassy. If you don’t like or agree with a message/topic ignore and scroll on 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I don’t see how 2 people who don’t even have contact with the old trout are relevant. How many men have ran through cassy the thread would be infinite if we named and spoke about them all 🤣 I couldn’t give a tit about any of said people BUT I know slaggy LOVES the attention she gets from people talking about g makes her feel like she was special when in reality she was one of many

Reactions: 1
I don’t see how 2 people who don’t even have contact with the old trout are relevant. How many men have ran through cassy the thread would be infinite if we named and spoke about them all 🤣 I couldn’t give a tit about any of said people BUT I know slaggy LOVES the attention she gets from people talking about g makes her feel like she was special when in reality she was one of many
He’s relevant because he was part of her life and all the tit that followed by being with him was unbelievable at some points. They’re all connected, no matter how boring. It’s a gossip forum 😂

Reactions: 9
Never had any work done to my face (or anywhere) are the practioners quite rough, just seen Cassy doing lips and it seem rough.

Reactions: 3
Never had any work done to my face (or anywhere) are the practioners quite rough, just seen Cassy doing lips and it seem rough.
I go to a registered nurse and she’s fantastic . Not rough at all and super kind with her bed side manner .

Reactions: 4
Do u remember someone on here said Cassy went outside with one of the boxers at her brothers boxing event. If that’s true she could have two baby dads. It must have been about the same time she fell pregnant.

• Haha
Desparate wants the baby but already putting it at risk eatting shellfish on sunday

Maybe she’s had to use an egg donor?! As she’s so underweight maybe she wasn’t having periods?
She’s either had a donor egg or had traditional ivf with him, they are only two options really. You don’t just get medication to make you produce more eggs and then go home and do the rest lol

Reactions: 2
Maybe she’s had to use an egg donor?! As she’s so underweight maybe she wasn’t having periods?
She’s either had a donor egg or had traditional ivf with him, they are only two options really. You don’t just get medication to make you produce more eggs and then go home and do the rest lol
She had an abdominal procedure a while ago. Could have been egg retrieval in fact I’m almost sure it was. This who pregnancy was put on a timeline way back when she was counting down the days for her and the kids, no mention of TLB then 👀

Reactions: 1
So no one wanted the bed 🤣 so now she’s adhd cos she taken a hammer to a bed ok 🤣

• Haha
I must remember…next time I get the flu, the answer is 2 lemsits 🙄🙄🙄
Firstly, TWO lemsits is a paracetamol OVERDOSE, especially being bloody pregnant ffs!!
And secondly, if she had the flu, she wouldn’t be able to lift her head off the pillow, let alone get up and do a full face of bleeping make up…she’s a proper bleep!

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.