Cassy Clark #37 Pretend millionaire traveller w/more miles on her minge than a RyanAir ✈️ & a wank bank 👶 in her undercarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on guys her father who she never see was 1/3 traveller he worked with a man who’s dog had a traveller owner course she’s a really traveller 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20240227-095818_Facebook.jpg

Fags, sunbeds and those tanning and skinny jabs she promotes I can’t believe she’s not worried about her health 🤦🏼‍♀️
So ironic that she says that above a pic of her posing to be chosen for the ports potty job 🤣 that pic is literally a thirst trap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her garden make over is 💩💩💩, I can’t believe she has made her drive into a dog run. So I imagine that poor bleeping dog lives outside now in the back of a garage port. Nice! Bet her neighbours love her! Like others have said, that fake grass will be nice in the summer, stinking. guessing the grass has gone straight on top of concrete. 😂😂😂 good landscaping

Reactions: 6
Guess she used the same app that candice used to edit her pics CASSY YOU DO NOT LOOK LIKE THAT HUNNY😭😭😭😭😭😭
I came to ask who that was that she’s just posted 😭 doesn’t even resemble her in the slightest 🤡 the second hand embarrassment I feel is flooring me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha I came to say the same thing, that isn't what she looks like in real life 😂

• Haha
She posted different stories on different platforms.

One platform she is in Wales, another out eating (well it could be her sister, photo is filtered so bad) and another she is as sick as a dog.

Reactions: 4
I hope thats an old photo as she's eating mussels. Surely you shouldn't have them when pregnant

Reactions: 2
Mussels are fine to eat during pregnancy 😊
---
Screenshot_20240303-095749_Instagram.jpg

Think she forgot to edit this one. Massive difference to the pic she posted yesterday 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Guess she used the same app that candice used to edit her pics CASSY YOU DO NOT LOOK LIKE THAT HUNNY😭😭😭😭😭😭
Hahahahaha... What the actual duck?!

Cassy darling are you really that delusional, Vain and self absorbed. I really feel for the kids, they will think it's the norm to edit photos and make yourself look skinny, with skin looking air brushed all the time.

You seriously don't deserve those kids!

Mussels are fine as long as they are cooked properly and from a responsible source. Personally I wouldn’t trust a restaurant if I was pregnant, would only eat the Mm if I cooked them myself. But then again cass probably don’t know how to cook mussels!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.