Cassy Clark #37 Pretend millionaire traveller w/more miles on her minge than a RyanAir ✈️ & a wank bank 👶 in her undercarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she ain't had her kids vaccinated and won't the baby..... No opinion on that it's down to her, personally my kids have been at as their mother that's my choice........ HOWEVER..... She bleating about what's in the vaccines etc.... THE SOFT bleep YOU PUT YOUR CHILDRENS LIVES IN DANGER EVERYTIME YOU PUT THEM IN YOUR CAR WITH NO BELTS........ SO WITH HER GREAT KNOWLEDGE ABOUT duck ALL.... ... HOW MANY CHILDREN ARE HURT, KILLED IN CAR ACCIDENTS COMPARED TO A VACCINE...... HOW IS CUTTING YOURSELF INFRONT OF YA KIDS PROTECTING THEM.... HOW IS HAVING A MAN SMASH YA HOUSE TO BITS PROTECTING YA KIDS, HOW IS DRIVING YA KIDS ABOUT AT 4AM TO A MAN TO VERBALLY ABUSE YOU INFRONT OF THEM BEING A PROTECTIVE PARENT ....... HOW IS TAKING YOURSELF TO A FORGEIN COUNTRY TO HAVE YOUR ARSE FILLED WITH GOD KNOWS WHAT COZ YOUR VANE KNOWING THAT PROCEDURE IS ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS AND CAN RESULT IN DEATH!!!!!!

YOU CANT SPOUT BOLLOCKS ABOUT NOT LETTING YA KIDS HAVE A VACCINE WHEN YOUR PUTTING THEM CONSTANTLY AT RISK

• Heart
Reactions: 43
🤦🏼‍♀️
I understand if ppl don’t want to vaccinate, but the spreading of misinformation bleeping horrendous

IMG_5930.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Her hair looks fake.... It looks synthetic..... The black ain't all stripped out, it as patchy as duck.... And I know if it was stripped in my session it's like she will wake up with her hair on a pillow.

I've gotta say..... G might not be everyones cup of tea, but since his been out of the nick.... He seems to be a really good dad 😱.... Much better parent than Cassy, maybe his time with her done him some good and realised how not to be a parent........ She should run a master class

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂😂😂 she is so two bob! Six figure Trent setter you ain’t. Wardrobe, garden, and the hair! Thought pregnancy made your hair fuller, thicker, loads of bald patches.

Reactions: 4
Someone asked how many ml’s of filler she has in her lips and she said 1! 😭🤣😭🤣🤡 lips like a baboons arse hole and reckons 1ml of filler. She can’t help herself but lie about anything and everything

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.