Cassy Clark #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the deal with lc pups on Casey’s page and cassy trying to sell them ? Who’s commenting on selling the pups on Casey’s page is it lc ?

The person saying she’s been blocked on her own page

LC and cassy friends 😂 or is it g from his hotel hmp

Reactions: 1
What’s the deal with lc pups on Casey’s page and cassy trying to sell them ? Who’s commenting on selling the pups on Casey’s page is it lc ?

The person saying she’s been blocked on her own page

LC and cassy friends 😂 or is it g from his hotel hmp
Is he in prison?

After what’s she’s been posting before of him asleep with the kids and on holiday there’s no way she would be sneaky again with pics if he was there. He’s either dumped her or prison. Don’t they have the arrest info online for people in the uk like they do in the USA?

Reactions: 3
She posts him when she can 😂 what the hell she trying so hard to prove that he’s there .. she posts him but dose he post her after the family portrait u would think he would not one picture of her

Reactions: 1
Someone said before that he got jailed shortly after coming back from Thailand. Breach of license conditions or something. Can't be sure but it does seem the most plausible explanation.

Reactions: 2
Got her daughter in front seat no fkn seatbelt wtf. Such a bleep 🙄 worst mother in the world 🌎

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Put a seat belt on that brat of a child of yours! You scummy bleep of a mother! Sticking her finger up at you what a delightful child you've spawned you absolute scumbag wrongun!!! If you break too fast she's going through the windscreen maybe then you'll drive properly!!! Sorry but she infuriates me

Reactions: 13
Her girls are gonna be just like her how bleeping rude. She’s showing them they don’t need to wear seat belts she might feel like her driving and car are enough to protect them but what about when they are older out with friends etc.

Reactions: 5
You're right. Her girls are going to be just like her. That's all they know unfortunately. You have to swim with the right fish in the right pools and these girls already have so much attitude and bitterness. My child is a similar age and poles apart compared to those two.
They look like different pups at hers. Yet more attachment for the girls then loss when they get sold on. Her whole life is one big beg.

Reactions: 8
Her kids are brats with no manners and have you ever seen a more miserable child than that delilah or whatever she calls her. It ain't big and it ain't clever. Good luck when she reaches her teens from all damage you've caused them. Apple don't fall far from the tree

Reactions: 15
My thing is, kids will be kids and they will swear. However there should be a level of respect. My children I’ve no doubt when they are with friends or whatever. They probablt will swear. But my good god never ever ever would they even dream of sitting there and giving me the middle finger.

I remember getting very annoyed with my mum, and my daughter was pecking my head whilst I was cooking tea and she kept saying “Grandma wants to know. What should I tell grandma” and I snapped and said “Tell grandma she can pull her finger out of her f***ing arse”. And her face was horrified and she said “you can’t say that to your mum! I’m not telling her that!”

My mind is literally blown

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.