Cassy Clark #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The funny thing is, it’s when she gets her girls on film that grasses her up for filter use. Cassy looks normal but completely alters the kids faces it’s weird as hell

I’m confused and think people on her Facebook are too as to which is the before and after 🥹🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Them bags are so fake and not even good copy’s. Louis Vuitton don’t even do bags like that the middle picture is the closest they do to them. We all no cassy is the queen of fake stuff who cares, but why imply they’re real by saying George got them when we all no he ain’t been near you in a long time. Yep Them bags are real alright, real china specials looool you can tell by the way the plastic straps are so flimsy and the bag itself is out of shape from being posted 😂. Cassy stop thinking everyone is as thick as you.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
George probably did get them from dodgy Dave from the pub down town as drug payment. Wonder if Cassy let George stick him Chipolata up her bum cause he got 2 fake bags. She so easily pleased

• Haha
Reactions: 10
George probably did get them from dodgy Dave from the pub down town as drug payment. Wonder if Cassy let George stick him Chipolata up her bum cause he got 2 fake bags. She so easily pleased
George hasn’t been round her since Thailand she can’t help but post a picture to prove he’s there even if it’s a picture with a quarter of his foot in the corner and we’ve had NOTHING. I think this time he really has done one. Either that or she has him drugged and bound in her shed of doom 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Them bags are so fake and not even good copy’s. Louis Vuitton don’t even do bags like that the middle picture is the closest they do to them. We all no cassy is the queen of fake stuff who cares, but why imply they’re real by saying George got them when we all no he ain’t been near you in a long time. Yep Them bags are real alright, real china specials looool you can tell by the way the plastic straps are so flimsy and the bag itself is out of shape from being posted 😂. Cassy stop thinking everyone is as thick as you.
In the words of Davide from Love Island “your as fake as the Louis Vuitton from China”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder how long before the banks recall all the bank notes and coins with the Queen’s image on them. Perfect opportunity for them to bring in digital currency. Wonder how she will cope with no longer being able to take cash payments and not declare earnings to the taxman. Plus the other income from G - how will that work with with no cash 🤔

Reactions: 1
Wonder how long before the banks recall all the bank notes and coins with the Queen’s image on them. Perfect opportunity for them to bring in digital currency. Wonder how she will cope with no longer being able to take cash payments and not declare earnings to the taxman. Plus the other income from G - how will that work with with no cash 🤔
Won’t happen overnight anyway with the sheer volume in circulation but might be a problem if g is away for a while as I’m sure he’s probably got cash under mattresses. They won’t go digital anytime soon either as people still use cash. In fact more people have paid cash in the last year at my job since covid than ever before. Agree it will happen eventually and Cassy will be knackered

Reactions: 2
Won’t happen overnight anyway with the sheer volume in circulation but might be a problem if g is away for a while as I’m sure he’s probably got cash under mattresses. They won’t go digital anytime soon either as people still use cash. In fact more people have paid cash in the last year at my job since covid than ever before. Agree it will happen eventually and Cassy will be knackered
That’s interesting that more people are using cash in your job. I have noticed a few places saying card only and thought the push to force everyone to go digital was coming up fast.
Good point about the cash under the mattress - (Or mattresses in G’s case as he seems to sleep in many beds!!) or buried in the woods. Could be totally worthless by the time some who are banged up are released!
I wonder what she will do once she can’t just pocket the tax free cash daily. A big drop back down to earth for her. She will regret not buying land when she could and being rent/mortgage free, that’s for sure.

Reactions: 3
I think she is just pretending to be with him. Him being in HMP so he doesn't have any say in the matter. There is no way on this planet that he has been there - we know she can't resist a cheeky snap of a foot or when he is asleep. No meals for 'him', no driving his car. It is the most stable their relationship has been for ages as they just can't see each other 🤭

G has probably forgotten her name by now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she is just pretending to be with him. Him being in HMP so he doesn't have any say in the matter. There is no way on this planet that he has been there - we know she can't resist a cheeky snap of a foot or when he is asleep. No meals for 'him', no driving his car. It is the most stable their relationship has been for ages as they just can't see each other 🤭

Spot on!

Reactions: 2
The bags look like a old granny's bag if I had a daughter I certainly wouldn't buy her it it's disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she is still with him.

That literally her...... NO GEORGE I NEED THAT TRAINER TO PROVE WE ARE TOGETHER 🤣🤣🤣 if she put a trainer up the side of his head and jokes about it sorry in my eyes she deserves one back..... my ex use to say you wanna try and fight me like a man, I'm skiving you up the floor like a man

Reactions: 4

So he is in jail?

So she spent 5 grand on bags for the girls for school? 😂😂😂

So she is still with him.
Is she selling puppies again?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
She has admitted it, yes. Don't know where from though. Crikey, her and her mum are a joke. I've just reported them both 😜

How embarrassing! For herself but mostly her girls and George! LC must be laughing at her pretending George bought them fake bags 😂 I wouldn’t shout about some fella buying my kids fake bags ….the shame! Just buy them a bag from smiggle like everyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.