Cassy Clark #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got a pic of bills new wife?
I have but I won't share it, she a good girl and don't deserve to be put on here. She a good cleaning no tit taking travelling girl, cassy won't get passed her that's for sure with her capers

Reactions: 7
How dare Cassy share a pic of the princess of wales and Charlotte, she’s about a million miles away from the class of those 2 females. She cheats and lies her way through life and couldn’t be more differently from those two.

Reactions: 4
I have but I won't share it, she a good girl and don't deserve to be put on here. She a good cleaning no tit taking travelling girl, cassy won't get passed her that's for sure with her capers

Surely these days, no woman wants to be known as a ' good cleaning' woman?

Reactions: 6
Surely these days, no woman wants to be known as a ' good cleaning' woman?
I don’t clean f all 😂😂😂
my husband still loves me it’s all good lol 😂

nah I’m joking I do clean but not for his pleasure . He does his fair share also . I don’t think women should be made to do all the cleaning and cooking .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Controversial but should a 12 year old be handed one of them candle fountains? Always thought they were a bit dangerous coming out in clubs strapped to bottles of vodka and drunken people dancing round holding them, but that’s adults. I love them for cakes but no way would I hold one

Where you all seeing this stuff. I haven't seen her posts on FB or insta in nearly 2 weeks

Reactions: 1
Silly question time!!

MAFS - the girl Gemma, is she the one who was friends with Cassy?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The only Gemma I remember is Gemma Godly. The one who stole her car. She did have tattoos though
Someone stole her car? How and when did this happen 😂
How anyone can take her seriously advertising JP one second and promoting weight loss pills (speed) the next! Absolute idiot! Anything for a bit of money! How much does she charge to promote? Can’t be much surely lol x

What’s MAFS? I’m well behind lol

She looks pretty similar with nose and lips but the tattoos look different compared to the latest profile pics so I'm not 100% sure it's her. Her surname is Godley not Godly. I remember Cassy loaning her a car for a while and Gemma never gave it back! Cassy went round her place with a crow bar. She then put up loads of posts about how her friend had screwed her over. Another one of Rainhams finest...!

MAFS = Marriage at First Sight.

Reactions: 3
duck off cassy, those trainers ain’t real, if they are they should still be stored in the boxes, and have a receipt to show they are real. You post fakes all the time, so why are these real, you are broke as duck

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.