Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontatme88

Nonse !!! Get a grip calling someone a nonse for posting proof g is in prison as his son as posted . Grow up, there’s been speculation for months and she had something confirm it so posted. Just like when the girls had tik toks and people looked and commented on here on disgust … were they nonses all 🙄 he’s affiliated with g.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Kmux

VIP Member
Back with the manifestation bollocks and writing plans in her diary. What on earth is she writing?

9am- Put 💙 on my bio
10am- take 💙 out my bio
11am- fuck someone’s lips up
1pm- delete all social media
2pm- put all social media back
3pm- park like a cunt while picking kids up then feed them shit for dinner
4pm- boomerang story featuring a pair of men’s trainers and a cubic zirconia ring
5pm- single forever just me and my babies ✌🏻
6pm- declare I’m gonna be size of the house because I ate a burger

Dear diary, today was another successful and productive day being a massive twat 👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Ljb1984

I actually think it’s so silly calling someone out for bringing us the tea that has been speculated for so long. The issue here is that the kid is online at a young age so blame the parents not someone who came across a profile and showed us what we have been speculating for so long. And to use the N word is bang out of order imo. Now we all know why we haven’t seen a hairy hand or a new updated pic of them.

Reactions: 26

Boredofher

VIP Member
So cassy gets her bullshit attention seeking from her mother lol

Disco dancing salsa sasha as viral meningitis by all accounts....... chicken wankers intuition.... yeah that's trustworthy!!!

Ill for 10days can't bare the pain in his eyes and head etc etc..... BUT WAS OUT HAVING A MEAL 5 DAYS AGO!!!!

OH HES IN SO MUCH PAIN HIS HEAD AND EYES........ BUT ALL THE PHOTOS OF HIM IN HOSPITAL HES STARING AT HIS PHONE 🤣🤣🤣. YOU GET A MIGRAINE THE LAST THING YOU WANT US YA PHONE!!!!

FUCK OFF ANGEL

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Rackley123

Chatty Member
The kid ain’t wrong, cass’ arse is flat. Also she’s just doing what cass’ has always down to her girls and that’s bully them, it’s learnt behaviour. I know someone that Goes to the same school and the girls are nasty bullies
I can see that, they’re both brazen and Cassy thinks it’s funny. Both her and Bill have failed them massively and they’re gonna be awful adults.

Reactions: 20

Loppylou89

VIP Member
So the guy I’m seeing saw me reading this thread a few weeks ago and said he had to block cassy as she was constantly messaging him. He also knows g so when I see him at the weekend I’ll ask him for the tea on g and I’ll report back!

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Chris622

VIP Member
why do you follow the child? As much as yeah it good he banged up I find it strange you requested a child.That’s not sitting right with me
I didn’t request a child honestly was being nosey that’s all why would I follow a child that isn’t mine story was open

Are you the story police ? That’s why I covered his face

I Requested no one

Loads I don’t agree with I keep scrolling

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

Dollybird

VIP Member
No I I just find it weird why you would even type a child’s name in and then look at their stuff. I agree for being nosey that’s why I’m here but in cassys part not children. I wouldn’t think to type in there kids names and watch there stories. That’s nonsey to me. Covering a kids face or not srill type the things name in and searched him up if his open and watch his stuff.
i scroll past a lot to but when it comes down to safety of kids even if I dislike the parents of them I will comment
I don’t think the post about g being in prison with a kid was meant to cause harm . I think it was literally just a post to prove he was inside . This is tattle , they covered the kids face up , I don’t see the issue?

I do however see issues with Cassy exposing her kids to this shoddy lifestyle , poor body image and drug taking .

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Mateymate28

Strap your fucking children in seatbelts you utter scumbag!! It's icy and snowing in Kent if you hit something they are going through the windscreen maybe then when your kids are smashed to bits you might stop being a cunt!!! Selfish utter tramp doesn't deserve those children.... hope one day social services finally take action

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 17

Boredofher

VIP Member
Fucking hell the crazy German chicken wanker, dog wanking pervert who don't know what MLM company to join next, whose still got bottles upon bottles of glow b make ya face fall off shit left, that don't know how many kids she's got, and how many are actually talking to her IS NOW OFFERING ADVICE ON DOGS GIVING BIRTH WITH HER 40 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, fucking drop me out!!!! She will get herself sued with the wrong whelping advice! 40 years experience well love you ain't registered with kennel club so I take it you have just announced to everyone on your public Facebook you been puppy farming for 40 years, what a backward German, creme fromache , chicken wanker, dog wanking, mother of a ex 6 figure earning, lineo, trentsetting, covic avoiding fake death husband you are 🤭

• Haha

DreamGirl33

If they all have flu and fever why are they out in the car. Surely she’d be too unwell to drive and they’d be indoors.

Mateymate28

I have a friend who got talking to a guy in prison he was in for murder aswell 🙈 and she fell head over heels with him.god knows how and why. He had her smuggling allsorts up on visits even heroin. She was going round my area telling everyone how she was in a relationship with this guy who's well known and a year later his real girlfriend who he was with for years and before he even got sent down, rung her and said "are you the girl.doing parcels for said fella" the girlfriend had known all along as he would never ask her - so he'd get different women - tell them he's in love with them and they were in a relationship to get them to take drugs and phones in and the money he made he'd give the girlfriend. She was in on it all along and knew exactly what they were doing.

• Wow
Off topic but has anyone seen G/ Hatton stories this eve, the dogs in white sterile pens with no bedding, definitely not at Cassys house. It’s made me so sad and worried for these poor dogs, they’re literally alone in a white box with no comfortable bedding, aside from the one who has puppies, 3 pups and the mum.
Wondering if there’s somewhere I can report it at all?
so upsetting being forced to breed over and over then just left in a box, no love, no comfort, it’s really bothering me 😫😫

Off topic but has anyone seen G/ Hatton stories this eve, the dogs in white sterile pens with no bedding, definitely not at Cassys house. It’s made me so sad and worried for these poor dogs, they’re literally alone in a white box with no comfortable bedding, aside from the one who has puppies, 3 pups and the mum.
Wondering if there’s somewhere I can report it at all?
so upsetting being forced to breed over and over then just left in a box, no love, no comfort, it’s really bothering me 😫😫
77272825-CE55-4235-882E-F77F27498723.png

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow

dumdums83

VIP Member
“Fear the smear” pull the other one cass, you’re always happy to have things shoved up there, you Medway bike

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Kmux

VIP Member
Is she that oblivious???
🤦🏼‍♀️ She might have forgotten poor little Delilah’s voice in the car that vile night she took them out in the early hours into a dangerous situation while Bunny was asleep in the back but I haven’t forgotten. Practice what you preach!

• Heart
Reactions: 16