Cassy Clark #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I mean don’t get me wrong. I think we can all pick things and say “okay I want to change this”. We all do it. But I think shaving them down is such an irreversible thing. Like what if you don’t like them? I’ve seen some people with like clip on veneers that go over your natural teeth. That would be a better option.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I mean don’t get me wrong. I think we can all pick things and say “okay I want to change this”. We all do it. But I think shaving them down is such an irreversible thing. Like what if you don’t like them? I’ve seen some people with like clip on veneers that go over your natural teeth. That would be a better option.
I mean, there are so many options! Invisalign to straighten then composite bonding is far better than shaving down your real teeth 💀

That comment was funny on the back to school photo. Don't your kids get nits 😜 Just tickled me! I think nits only go for clean hair so they are probably fine 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Louis Vuitton bag for school is so over the top and extra. They are never allowed to just be children and have to always have grown up things. Also why does she curl their hair again they are children!

Reactions: 6
I’ve never understood this. Don’t get me wrong I have a 10 year old and she does wish to be older. She’s bought a £1 mascara from primark and she has hit that stage. She honestly has the most gorgeous red hair and it’s so so long. I’m not being biased. Sure if she was at a party or something I would straighten it. Or a big special occasion. But the one thing I keep saying to her is “No. your 10. In a few years maybe” because one day, she’ll be a teenager and then I won’t get to have her beinf a little child again and I’ll miss it. Let kids be kids!!!

Reactions: 8
Those journals were cute but she can't even spell. She has put 'wrighting' instead of writing 😂
She puts that on..... to try and make out she's a travelling girl and stayed at home to clean up.

THE SILLY bleep WENT GRAMMER SCHOOL.

Reactions: 11
Do traveller girls not find that offensive? Like if it’s true and it happens fair enough but I don’t know if they feel proud of it and show it off like she (pretends) to

Reactions: 1
Her kids look to grown up for there age and for school as well come on why glamourise them like that she’s a nutter let them be young she’s got it wrong big time

Do traveller girls not find that offensive? Like if it’s true and it happens fair enough but I don’t know if they feel proud of it and show it off like she (pretends) to
It's very rare to get a travelling girl finishing secondary school.... although there is more now than when I was younger, but then when I was younger travellers (romanys) travelled in the summer because their fathers would go and find work. I know traveller girls that have gone on and become solicitors/nurses ect (but they have never travelled, they either been on permanent plot or in a house).

Most travellers know what cassy is and just ignore her and her ways. She lived on Star Lane for a very long time and when she first split with Bill she would put photos and videos of her collecting/dropping the children off and she don't no more, she don't go about with any women from off that site, considering she lived up there so long and it's a big place ud think she'd still have mates up there.... but they know she is a shitbag.

As for that bag being from G, what is he the bleeping invisible man

Says it all 🤣 not from Louis Vuitton then. Also I’m not a fan of bashing babies but this poor girls face is not a face of a child who is enjoying their life.

View attachment 1560157
The eyes say it all, sadly. And my god she's seen some things in her short life. She's going to grow up so damaged and probably with attitude as that's all she knows 😥

Reactions: 5
I don't believe her girls choose handbags to go to school and not a rucksack with their favourite characters on

I don't believe her girls choose handbags to go to school and not a rucksack with their favourite characters on
This!! My girls LITERALLY have pestered me for “Stranger things” (I know bad mum I let them watch it) and my oldest wanted a Man City one. Never once did they ask for a handbag. That’s more a high school thing.

Reactions: 5
Does she really think that we believe that she has had all the filler and botox removed from her face?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she really think that we believe that she has had all the filler and botox removed from her face?
Hahahah it’s filtered to duck in real life she just looks like a haggarded puffed crack head now she’s skinny

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.