Cassy Clark #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The child has a virus / bug. The same common illness that millions of children get each day. Whose millions of parents look after them , stay home/ keep them hydrated/dosed up on calpol to keep their temps down/ tv day/ them sleep etc etc! Why oh why does he have to parade it on Facebook. I’ve said if before I will say it again I’ve never ever ever come across someone so desperate for attention in all my life. Even that pic of her laying next to Bunny, pouting ergh she is so vile. Out and about crack of dawn , stay at home with your child for f sake. What a sad tit life she has 🤢

Reactions: 8
The child has a virus / bug. The same common illness that millions of children get each day. Whose millions of parents look after them , stay home/ keep them hydrated/dosed up on calpol to keep their temps down/ tv day/ them sleep etc etc! Why oh why does he have to parade it on Facebook. I’ve said if before I will say it again I’ve never ever ever come across someone so desperate for attention in all my life. Even that pic of her laying next to Bunny, pouting ergh she is so vile. Out and about crack of dawn , stay at home with your child for f sake. What a sad tit life she has 🤢
But she had to get to her drug dealers house to get her gear for the day

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah look at her shoes.... where's Gs???? Also what's with the broken 💔 on a status.

Right I'm so on to some here.... I reckon the producer of eastenders as been watching this thread lol

So janine (cassy), Mick (G), Linda (LC) so janine (cassy) trying to get mick (G) by posting stuff and trying to rub Linda's (LC) face in it every opportunity, janine (cassy) don't really want Mick (G) she now just being spiteful to Linda (Lc) mick (G) goes Aa meetings with Linda (LC) but in this case G and LC duck off to dubai.... leaving janine (cassy) fuming and having a meltdown.... Mick is doing off the off soon and G as already gone 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf is this she’s advertising? Doesn’t fake olaplex literally defeat the object or olaplex? Don’t tell me people buy fakes to display in their bathrooms ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She needs more than expensive shampoo..... her hair is vile!!! It's all broken at the ends and without her crappy extensions you can literally see her scalp..... I was stood behind her and hair is like an old yard broom.... she needs to up her caps and sort her diet out! Silly girl can pump as much b12 in her veins as she likes but it's well known your body can only hold so much B12 and if you have more than you need you just piss out!

Ain't people realised JP is just a gimmick.... she has fake lashes, terrible skin, brittle hair, and false nails...... everything that JP claims to do

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if the dick has got her sick child in the car while she’s filming herself driving. Why do people continue to think that’s normal? bleeping wanker

Reactions: 2
If she was talking to her mum, I'm sure she would sell her a starter kit for the bargain price of £200! She looks so rough, like her face is going to cave in 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d worry about your need for not being able to make a decision on skin care for your self love

Reactions: 3
"No foundation and the rest..." Is that her way of acknowledging that she's on the powder 🤔

I wonder how Bunny is. No mention of her since she was ill. I see Bill is single. Is that old news?

Firstly you need to get rid of the Turkey teeth, they look worse than ever in that photo. Far too big for your mouth. But wait…. You can’t get rid as you’ve shaved all your real teeth down 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What annoys me on her posts are a she posts tit like that has 120 comments and the only person she replies to is Molly! Honestly why do her followers even bother she never interacts with them 😂

Don’t they think it’s not long ago she was banging on about glowB it’s all just ££

Reactions: 3
That’s the one thing that scares me about turkey teeth, the shaving down of your real teeth 🤮
She actually had her teeth done in this country first of all..... they shaved them down here, if you remember KJ lost her teeth in car accident and instead of cassy being a good mate and sorting her teeth out she went and had hers and bills done instead

Reactions: 4
Weather it’s in Turkey or over here. The thought of filing teeth down scares me so much.
Same. I don’t have the best teeth ever but at least they are my own and the thing most of them don’t realise is they need replacing every 10 years. No thanks. I’m following a lady on Tik Tok and she had a horrendous time with Turkey teeth. Think she ended up in the media and a clinic in London fixed them for her she was so lucky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.