Cassy Clark #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry couldn’t find the last title suggestion and wasn’t sure if we were allowed one.

Last thread:

Reactions: 3
Why aren’t we allowed thread titles?
I’m not sure. I noticed when Lauren Goodyears baby passed away they took her thread title away and I’m sure there was an announcement to say that bad ones wouldn’t be allowed (not those exact words) and around the same time the Cassy one went to just her name. I might be wrong but I don’t know why hers was took away, if someone wants to try and get it changed they can I just made a new one quick cos the old one overran

Reactions: 1
I think cassy has given her self a eating disorder honestly she looks terrible she was on about 7pound shred yesterday ffs she needs to just stop now … get eating girl

Reactions: 2
I don’t really understand the fact she has posted multiple times regarding bunny being unwell excuse me if I’m wrong but I would not be wasting my time taking pictures and posting story’s of my daughter being unwell, take her to the hospital or fight for a doctors appointment?! When she was with bill she was going live on her Facebook crying about how ill he was! Come on cass do better for you daughters! I can’t get my head around it

Reactions: 7
Why aren’t we allowed thread titles?
We left it off as a mark of respect at the point when she went all 'crisis' on us with that car park video. No reason not to have a title now.
I was on here before as Nosey Moo but needed a break as found myself commenting too much. I'm now fully back!
Did anyone just see the video she posted? Worried about Bunny's breathing? Took it down pretty quick. Has she seriously had clients today whilst her kid has been so poorly and probably left to look after herself in bed. She'll probably get the virus next then will be throwing up all over Medway's finest 🤢

Reactions: 4
We left it off as a mark of respect at the point when she went all 'crisis' on us with that car park video. No reason not to have a title now.
I was on here before as Nosey Moo but needed a break as found myself commenting too much. I'm now fully back!
Did anyone just see the video she posted? Worried about Bunny's breathing? Took it down pretty quick. Has she seriously had clients today whilst her kid has been so poorly and probably left to look after herself in bed. She'll probably get the virus next then will be throwing up all over Medway's finest 🤢
Yeah, I saw that too. For duck sake, if you’re worried about her, ring an ambulance or the very least, 111. She’s sick in the head, she absolutely thrives off of the attention 😒

Yeah, I saw that too. For duck sake, if you’re worried about her, ring an ambulance or the very least, 111. She’s sick in the head, she absolutely thrives off of the attention 😒
And we all know Casey and her mum love to ring a ambulance 🙄 I commented on her story saying she needed to ring 111 and not just post photos of her as sh clearly has no idea what the fucks she’s doing .. I was then blocked again 😂

• Haha
Who took that photo ? Bug is with her dad what the hell let me just lay here with my daughter and look so sad clutching my hair she’s a silly one on my life

Get to the drs and stop using your child for attention likes and comments laying there so dramatic ffs

Bet she would soon get to going if g needed some thing call 111 for your little one if she’s that sick

Reactions: 7
Who took that photo ? Bug is with her dad what the hell let me just lay here with my daughter and look so sad clutching my hair she’s a silly one on my life

Get to the drs and stop using your child for attention likes and comments laying there so dramatic ffs

Bet she would soon get to going if g needed some thing call 111 for your little one if she’s that sick
Probs got her mates round even tho her child is ill either that or she’s set it up in her tripod cos she is that sad. Who thinks oh I’ll take a pic/get a pic taken of being asleep with my child/pretending to be asleep then post it. First of all it’s creepy for someone else to do it unless asked, and even that’s weird! She’s a strange fucker

Reactions: 6
She's put that she has been out since 8am. Now home and time to put Bunny back to bed as she's still ill. Who on earth drags their kid round places when they are that poorly. What can be more important than your kids health? Beggars belief

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she reallt is as poorly as she makes out. Not saying she’s not poorly but it could just be a general bug thing. And she’s posting so much to get someone (maybe G) to ask about her

I think that’s how most parents operate. I remember one year two of mine were poorly. One had a sickness bug and one chicken pox. I don’t think I even showered properly for those three days. Let alone wore makeup and posed for a piccie

She’s wanting attention uses sm for it .. not good now she’s on about sorting her shoes out what ever only so people go look how many shoes u got … g has done one and she’s begging for any thing of any one
She’s not up loaded her daughter in the drs or any where it’s all tit she speaks

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.