Cassy Clark #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God what's with the sad films we get it miss georgy boy and his fat tummy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet he don’t miss her though! 😂😂😂😂Honestly she’s pathetic. You’re not married, you aren’t in a relationship! You are on your own!

Warped, fantasy bollocks she lives in, needs the real world! “He isn’t interested’ give up! It’s so Boring! Have a snuggle with king George the monkey that might help, or maybe another pendant put a pic of gb in it next to your dad 😂😂😂😂😂😂 match the tacky bracelet, and your fake watch 😂😂😂😂

Waiting for the nice drawing to be framed, to be hung next to your other one. Drawn in George 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She can’t be arsed to cook honestly I would beg for a take away if I was her child please mummy The way she cooks I mean slops take away at this point is healthy 🤣

We going to have the uploaded pictures of her sick on a plate I bet
Pictures of the shakes are on the way

Reactions: 3
I wonder how her JP sales are going. We don't see much in the way of promotional posts or going to conventions etc. It's like she's embarrassed to crawl back to it. How the mighty have fallen from speaking on stage 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I wonder how her JP sales are going. We don't see much in the way of promotional posts or going to conventions etc. It's like she's embarrassed to crawl back to it. How the mighty have fallen from speaking on stage 🤣🤣
It must be hard to sell a healthy life when you look like a smackhead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
See she's putnon her stories on Insta her and bunny are writing letters to George 🤣🤣🙈 she's such a show up truthfully what a ladge up..... they ain't his kids they're not even his step kids you bleeping weirdo she's gonna damage those girls beyond repair. She's a loon

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And she's selling her outdoor seating and has had a manic episode so her whole garden is getting a makeover in minus 4 fuckin degrees. Has she got rid of the dog cages or are they inside? Can't work it out or keep up!

Reactions: 5
Someone else has probably mentioned getting there garden done and she is jealous.

Reactions: 3

New thread

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.