Cassy Clark #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was bill then Tommy-lee her mates fella, one called Ty, also she was hanging around that Jordan but I got the impression he wasn’t interested in her. Can’t remember the others but it’s all a vicious circle of them trying to jog her on then she goes all suicidal and weird to try and get them back

Reactions: 2
There was bill then Tommy-lee her mates fella, one called Ty, also she was hanging around that Jordan but I got the impression he wasn’t interested in her. Can’t remember the others but it’s all a vicious circle of them trying to jog her on then she goes all suicidal and weird to try and get them back
Wasn’t there one called Louis or something. Beat her up?

Reactions: 5
She cheated on bill with tommylee, then there was Louis then the one who beat her up with the big nose and then G! Plus a few shags in between with randoms. She's an old luvney red hot runner!!

Reactions: 8
She cheated on bill with tommylee, then there was Louis then the one who beat her up with the big nose and then G! Plus a few shags in between with randoms. She's an old luvney red hot runner!!
Still can't believe she threw away her marriage

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Wasn’t there one called Louis or something. Beat her up?
Oh yeah missed that one. Yeah another one that beat her up. Not condoning men hitting women but it’s hardly surprising the way she carries on. She forgets to mention the fact she also attacks men!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Red rotten she is

Worst thing she ever did . Bill was lovely and my god I do actually think he’s a looker . She fucked up leaving him . She’s just dirt she will never settle down .
She should of been on her knees thanking god that someone as good as bill wanted her. But she was down on her knees doing other things with every Tom dick an Harry the dirt bird

Reactions: 6
She's been pricked more times that a second hand dart board lol. And not one of them have said she is good in the sack 🤣🤣 bad b.o, a fishy crutch.... and smells of sweaty arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's been pricked more times that a second hand dart board lol. And not one of them have said she is good in the sack 🤣🤣 bad b.o, a fishy crutch.... and smells of sweaty arse.
I’ve heard this from a lot of boys who have been with her too🙈🤦🏻‍♀️

Is she on a Facebook ban.... not seen nothing of the medway eyebrow masochist
It has been a good week! Bit of a detox for all of us 😂
I reported her for selling puppies so maybe that's why it has all gone a bit quiet. I reported her mum too but she seems to have got away with it 🙄

Ah well bill is public with his new wife, a proper clean travelling girl...... oooo cassy some people go up in the world some are happy scrapping the barrell..... but let's be fair the only way bill could go after you was up. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So now it’s looking for a small male Russian Pom, she just needs to duck off! Reckon her work is drying up, models needed, promo, boring same photos of Medway duck ups finest. Surprised how she sustains her fabricated lifestyle! Dodgy money, mortgage payments, running that crappy range well we all know she don’t pay tax! Hopefully karma will catch up with her! Oh by the cassy should you read this, how is g! 😂😂😂😂

Her mortgage was about 4k a month so how the duck she's paying that.... clearly her business sint fully legit, so why ain't the tax man questioning how she's living the life she is 🤔... clearly the motor is being put through her business.

I don’t think the new wife deserves to be on the scabby thread. If she is a decent women she won’t want to be plastered all over here.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.