Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The floooringgg!!!
What the hell is she even doing she literally has not got a clue

Thread suggestion
Tiles for floor and dogs galore cant hide the fact that shes a wh*ore

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Boredofher

VIP Member
So my trentsetter 6 figure earning daughter is not quite matching up to angel deleight on the leader board...... angel zimmerman 🇧🇪🇧🇪 No 1 in the world (tit shakes) glow b wow better than creme fraiche..... soon my house will also have trenty linoium all the way through, because angel delight is having ching ching..... just look at my complexion.... no botox, no filler just vegan goodness. My house is full of it floor to the ceiling, even sensy bear is having a little facial by the one and only No 1 in the world zimmerman...... i shall be driving a range rover soon with private plate saying Herman 🇧🇪🇧🇪🇧🇪..... Now come join my angel delight mission.... i am No 1 in tbe world and i know what im talking about, i have experience of MLM and have done for many years....... pop to morrisons Big Fish £10..... ching ching! I lost 5 pound this week without even noticing.... time to get out my sexy undies and find a man over 50s just want sex.... they want sex they need to pay my bills.... this saucy herman the german dont give it this badly packed kebab away for nothing 🇧🇪🇧🇪 not to any horny man..... REMEMBER ANGEL DELIGHT NO.1 in the world

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Boredofher

VIP Member
Someone in the dog house! Oh dear meltdown incoming! Kevin the Gerbil has escaped 😂😂😂😂

Return him back to the RSPCA????? Return him back to his wife and kids more like!!!!! Cass you need returning back to the horses field you old nags head!

Kids trainers are fake!!!!! £25 a pair so dont worry about their feet getting hot, they probably already got holes in 🤣.... what on earth is that supplement shes selling 🤦‍♀️ fibre pills 🤣🤣🤣.

Shes full of shit so she wont be taking them!!!!

Take ya kids on holiday cassyann!!!!! You aint done it for years you horrible bitch, take ya mother with ya and fucking leave her there!!! Cant cope with the seductive selfie covered on baby oil, like shes just had a sesh with onlyfans 🤦‍♀️ p.s take her phone away and give her a nokia 3310

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Ekathrina

VIP Member
I don’t care how much his clothes cost or his crappy watch, he still looks like a scruffy little twerp to me. All these women spend hours and money primping themselves with hair extensions, filler, sun beds and surgery and they still end up sharing a bloke who dresses like a teenager.
Bunch of weirdos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Kayaking12

“Which brow treatment is your favourite let us know in the comments” we can’t cos you limited who can post otherwise I’d be able to tell u they’re all shit

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Dontatme88

Never once said she was obsese… I said she is over weight which she is . And that is purely down to the parents . Same as when half the people are on here say how sad and withdrawn Bug looks - it’s not digging out a child it’s digging out the parenting . Another example- when people highlight the kids in ill fitting , inappropriate clothing- NOT A DIG AT THE CHILD. Before bug started loosing her teeth they were rotten - angel addressed it once after it was brought up on here . Again, NOT the child’s fault. Bun is beautiful regardless. Not addressing this again, their was no malice intended towards an innocent child , only at the tramp of a mother 😘

Reactions: 23

Topdollar

3190078F-90EF-417D-95E8-A640C707AC74.jpeg

He must have them in ranking order:
Zee- no pics at all
Lilly- not at pics level yet
Brodie - pics but no face no case
Cassy- allowed on the grid but won’t repost
Luci- everywhere she wants but doesn’t actually spend any time with her 😂 ffs u couldn’t write this shit

I duno where Katie comes in levels as of yet lol I’m sure she knows her place though 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

happylou

Chatty Member
Might get hate for this but so what . I don’t see an issue with her being big I’m a big girl like she is . If she feels comfy in her own skin then so what why fat shame the girl ?? . Video is cringe not something I would personally do but she clearly likes how she looks so why judge. cant Stand people who fat shame …..

Reactions: 22

laughing

VIP Member
Disagree.

Lucie should have kicked him out the first time he strayed.

Lucie is enabling him

Reactions: 21

Chatty Member
HIII GUYS ,,,,, booing My ❤ out…. If you rely,,, on things that “CANNOT HAPPEN “ or eilll not happen !,, you actually BOOGERED 🤧 just waiting for my boys,, PARTY in the park today 🎉 happy tears let the show begin …!

RAW 👑 king prawns,, MUSCLES 💪 lololo all has to be well season 😎
my digesting system needs th serious help 😮

I gave birth 6 children , 1 who is in Germany 🇩🇪 6 STAR ⭐ my daughter SIX FUNGER EARNER ,,, Meant to be 6 STAR ⭐ free , cleansing FACIALS 💦,,,.. NOW THIS IA REAL TALKS

ALL “scentsy “order,, will Chuck in few days free skin 👅 GET I. N THER like ‘lucky ‘ dip 🙈 lolol

LADYS DO ❤ LOVE CREME 🍆 😈 ,,,… SHE GOTS GUTS
Holy Sh@tballs !.. #anglesdelight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Omglol

VIP Member
Thing is cassy doesn’t have the money or good taste to copy lc so her attempts are gonna be a cheap shitty version lol. Even Lcs dogs cost thousands the merl bully’s and Merle English bulldogs from the lines they’re from are so expensive she’s ended up with the runt of the litter frenchie from the looks of it 🤣 also lcs house is immaculate u can tell that’s propa craftmanship and expensive materials cassy looks like she’s pulled an old pisshead in from the local pub and nicked a bit of timber out of b&q. She will never be her own person she always has to try and imitate someone else but she’ll always be just a shit cheap copy. She’s a fucking embarrassment she always wants what other people have or wants to be them. She’ll be dressing bug n bun in Nike tracksuits making them put their fingers up and shouting gang gang like his kids next 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

DRESlife

Sorry but having had a miscarriage myself, my thoughts are that she’s a liar 🤷‍♀️
If you’ve lost a baby you’ll know that shopping in London in white jeans the next day is not the done thing.
I was still haemorrhaging for almost a week. Also, it took me ages to be able to talk to anyone. Only my other half knew for years! She posted on Facebook immediately.
Sorry I might be a cunt and it’s been a year, but I’m still not buying it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Again, LC’s obviously made an effort to look nice and he’s got his teenage gangster wannabe shit clothes on again. I don’t get it. He just looks an embarrassing sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Itsthisorthat

Chatty Member
I’m fuming for her, imagine being unfollowed by your live in boyfriend. Especially on a weekend when she’s running herself (even more) ragged looking after all 5 kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 18