Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So must be so desperate, showing pics of all her equipment bleeping big deal, I ll post some pictures of my laptop. No sign of that little black dog, someone please steal dogs away from her! Scumbag

Reactions: 8
I reckon she’s having some sort of front room built that looks like she’s trying to copy lc. the frames they’re building look like the ones u build to put tv and fire place into.

Reactions: 3
What happened to a dog is for life I mean we know she’s a dog and she ain’t for life just as and when it suits but she don’t need to treat these animals the same 🤬 my children would love a dog but the prices are extortionate at the moment and being a single parent I can’t afford 2k+ in one go no matter how hard I save 🙄

Reactions: 6
Thing is cassy doesn’t have the money or good taste to copy lc so her attempts are gonna be a cheap crappy version lol. Even Lcs dogs cost thousands the merl bully’s and Merle English bulldogs from the lines they’re from are so expensive she’s ended up with the runt of the litter frenchie from the looks of it 🤣 also lcs house is immaculate u can tell that’s propa craftmanship and expensive materials cassy looks like she’s pulled an old pisshead in from the local pub and nicked a bit of timber out of b&q. She will never be her own person she always has to try and imitate someone else but she’ll always be just a tit cheap copy. She’s a bleeping embarrassment she always wants what other people have or wants to be them. She’ll be dressing bug n bun in Nike tracksuits making them put their fingers up and shouting gang gang like his kids next 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What an actual bleep. She got Coco and then nugget and then coco "died" and came back reincarnated as cookie. Got bored of nugget
So got rid of that one and now has replaced it with the Merle Frenchie. Moron.

Reactions: 6
What an actual bleep. She got Coco and then nugget and then coco "died" and came back reincarnated as cookie. Got bored of nugget
So got rid of that one and now has replaced it with the Merle Frenchie. Moron.
Didn't someone post that her stair carpet had changed? the dog might have pee’d on it and she doesn’t have it in her to train them properly, just accessories like handbags to her

Reactions: 1
What it is with cassy she is all show that black dog wasn’t good looking enough she didn’t like that dog cos of that.. not like nugget or what ever dog that was wouldn’t surprise me if she sold that black dog and that’s how she can afford the tit she’s doing to her house at the min or he’s paying .. she has no style any way the linoleum is what she thinks is ok her house will always be odd cos she’s a odd girl.. you would think she would take the kids away some where for a week with the money

I really don’t understand that room with in a room business strange. She’s selfish any way her place will always be a dump cos her mind is a dump full of tit

Go visit your mother cassy some one that can be so mean to there mother has no morals for any body we would of seen angel upload stuff if she had been there with the children.. scum bag get over your self

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What it is with cassy she is all show that black dog wasn’t good looking enough she didn’t like that dog cos of that.. not like nugget or what ever dog that was wouldn’t surprise me if she sold that black dog and that’s how she can afford the tit she’s doing to her house at the min or he’s paying .. she has no style any way the linoleum is what she thinks is ok her house will always be odd cos she’s a odd girl.. you would think she would take the kids away some where for a week with the money

I really don’t understand that room with in a room business strange. She’s selfish any way her place will always be a dump cos her mind is a dump full of tit

Go visit your mother cassy some one that can be so mean to there mother has no morals for any body we would of seen angel upload stuff if she had been there with the children.. scum bag get over your self
She’s just removed the kids play area, those kids have zero space in that house. She hasn’t made it a home for them, my house is all for my kid, and I joke with my partner that we are just lodgers that pay the bills cause our child takes up most of the space and that’s how it should be, shouldn’t be selfish when you have children, every now and then it’s ok to do something for urself, but not as often as this bleep. Anyone else also think she has decreased the value of that house?

• Heart
100% decreased the value, she's not making something bigger, she's making it smaller, her kids obviously don't spend enough time there for her to give a tit about them or their space

Reactions: 4
She could of made there rooms lovely honestly but no they share a bed wtf for ? With cassy she’s all for her self and what she wants the children are just added in .. this girl could show work being done to there rooms no not her .. cold cos she’s a cold hearted girl. Nothing warm about her. Not seen a home cooked meal for a while chef cassy 🤮 sold the black dog got another one breaking up the house like it’s Lego

Looks like hell to me to be that unstable changing every thing around her when the truth is she needs to change her self .. that’s the truth you can’t fix your self through fixing every thing else

Reactions: 7
She could of made there rooms lovely honestly but no they share a bed wtf for ? With cassy she’s all for her self and what she wants the children are just added in .. this girl could show work being done to there rooms no not her .. cold cos she’s a cold hearted girl. Nothing warm about her. Not seen a home cooked meal for a while chef cassy 🤮 sold the black dog got another one breaking up the house like it’s Lego

Looks like hell to me to be that unstable changing every thing around her when the truth is she needs to change her self .. that’s the truth you can’t fix your self through fixing every thing else
She's a selfish person, look at the age of her and she has no interest in her kids unless it's taking a photo of the kids with him in the background, cassy wise up!! That man does not love you, if he did he'd want to be with you all the time, he'd have photos of you on his socials, he doesn't acknowledge you AT ALL!! You're not important to him!!
The fact she would love to get hired as a "lifecoach" really makes me laugh!!
Seriously, cassy if you read here, please concentrate on your children and break all ties with him!!
Your children deserve better!!

• Heart
Dogs are just fashion accessory to her just to show off. No way is she a dog lover can't look after her kids can't look after herself she's a fkn joke

Reactions: 7
What happened to a dog is for life I mean we know she’s a dog and she ain’t for life just as and when it suits but she don’t need to treat these animals the same 🤬 my children would love a dog but the prices are extortionate at the moment and being a single parent I can’t afford 2k+ in one go no matter how hard I save 🙄
Adopt don’t shop...so many beautiful pups would love to live with you and your family :)

Reactions: 10
Adopt don’t shop...so many beautiful pups would love to live with you and your family :)
Omg thought I meant that to cassy at first 🤦‍♀️ The last thing she needs to do is adopt a fog lol it will be back homeless in a few weeks! It’s strange no ones even asked her where the black dogs gone lol x

Reactions: 3
I see some one asked on her fb only one person she don’t answer never dose it’s the picture where she’s hoovering .. some one also asked what that rooms going to be no answer. she gets no likes or comments any more bet her ego is damaged

I haven’t heard her say she’s got a tit load of cash hidden in her draw lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.