Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t last at the sunbed shop long, I used to work there. It’s physically very hard work, they take their cleanliness to a whole new level and it’s all for minimum wage.
She will be running around like those chickens she used to have!! Such a high staff turnover it’s unbelievable!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She won’t last at the sunbed shop long, I used to work there. It’s physically very hard work, they take their cleanliness to a whole new level and it’s all for minimum wage.
She will be running around like those chickens she used to have!! Such a high staff turnover it’s unbelievable!
So true every time your in there it’s a new person 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m fuming for her, imagine being unfollowed by your live in boyfriend. Especially on a weekend when she’s running herself (even more) ragged looking after all 5 kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Notice how lucies other dog page followed him and then cassy gets removed 🙈🤣 she’s trying so hard to make people believe all is
ok with his pic up still the shame is too much 🤣🤣🤣🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Both their pages are open anyway so they can see what each other are posting. Why put yourself through the embarrassment of being removed 😂😂 he was advertising a tanning place yesterday never seen him advertise cassys page lol! Now it’s us against the world with her kids! …. Probably got the kids back to look after upset mummy again!

Reactions: 7
Gets removed wow the shame the boy don’t play around cassy move to a new country 😂

• Haha
Someone i know saw cassie in a resturant the other day with G and apparently she took her shoes off and was sat in the restaurant with bare feet

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Cassy don’t care she needs therapy that’s the only thing that can help her now.. she don’t no a healthy relationship plus she’s not going attract any one decent
Therapy will not work you need to want to change can’t get help for being a nasty bleep

She would do voluntary work if she was lonely

So weird isn’t it considering she has his boys every weekend 😆
I think ang is telling porkies !!!! 3 days a week think universal credit is 👀 you go boss babe 🦛

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guess who was seen leaving 338 last night with a girl called Lilly 👀👀👀 only bleeping georgie green penis weren’t it 🤣🤣🤣

Someone i know saw cassie in a resturant the other day with G and apparently she took her shoes off and was sat in the restaurant with bare feet
Must be those cheap plastic shoes or replica trainers she always wears giving her blisters 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The boy is nasty 🤢

Did you see him leave with a girl omglol ?

There’s one Lilly that follows him lol she also loves a 💙

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
He’s really bad lol cassy is going to be heart broken but guess what she will let him off

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s really bad lol cassy is going to be heart broken but guess what she will let him off
He’ll say he was dropping her home or deny it all together let’s face it cassy don’t care that he goes home and shags his wife to be or that he shags all the others so I doubt this one will make any difference 🤣

Cassy the old desperate doormat

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cassy deserves a picture sent to her. After what she’s done that boys loyalty is of a cockroach that’s what cassy gets

Normally when he’s out with his mates he films them all bleeping around when he was at that club I bet he was with her cos he didn’t film nothing only of strangers down stairs nothing of who he was with

Reactions: 2
He knows he can do what he wants, come and go as he pleases with any of these girls so why would he stop 🤷‍♀️ She will have a break down for a couple of days he will turn up with flowers and game on again lol! Same pattern every time it’s boring lol! No self respect I would be embarrassed to post the flowers imagine the world knowing he’s cheated again 😂

• Haha
Guess who was seen leaving 338 last night with a girl called Lilly 👀👀👀 only bleeping georgie green penis weren’t it 🤣🤣🤣

Must be those cheap plastic shoes or replica trainers she always wears giving her blisters 🤣
This is lil she was messaging me last night when she was with him I was like omg u have to go on something called tattle he’s got his own thread haha such a small world. I knew she was seeing someone but didn’t bloody realise it was old brockett balls. I should’ve clocked cause she put up a new dog a few days ago 😂
7B3487FB-0261-431D-9944-66B382497D24.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.