Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a new photo of George and Lucie? Cos that ring is still on

You know the one he is not engaged to or lives with!

Reactions: 11
Again, LC’s obviously made an effort to look nice and he’s got his teenage gangster wannabe tit clothes on again. I don’t get it. He just looks an embarrassing sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cassy
Brodie
Zee
Katie
Lilly(?)

See he is still with the mother of his children and She still has her ring on.

Stop letting him make a dog out of you

Lucie- get a back bone. You are enabling him

Reactions: 12
My next door neighbour bought a watchoff him and she said this is his WhatsApp photo so they must still be together. That’s his work number apparently so he probs uses her to flaunt to his customers he’s a happy family man and takes cassy Anne round the dregs of the earth elsewhere cause they’ve got no class and they’ve all be there anyway 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I was going say looks very recent u can see he got his arm around her aswell oh slaggy lc his ex u say I really think ur mistaken there 🤣🤣 pic on slaggyanns Facebook off all kids in garden u can see dogs but that lil black ones no where there

Reactions: 8
LC has amazing legs! Keep doing the ridiculous poses and photo shopping Cassy, your chunky, shapeless stumps will never look like that 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
so we all know Charlene didn’t like cassy huge fall out . Now on lucie profile Charlene commented and lucie replied saying nice to see her on Sunday . Now I’m pretty sure Charlene being a women who empowers women has made lucie aware and shown her pictures . I reallly don’t get it either she knows and is ok with it or something else . If it was my man I’d be crazy and I’d be more upset that the women he’s cheating with is publicly posting pictures with my man ….. something is off with this whole situation

Reactions: 5
My next door neighbour bought a watchoff him and she said this is his WhatsApp photo so they must still be together. That’s his work number apparently so he probs uses her to flaunt to his customers he’s a happy family man and takes cassy Anne round the dregs of the earth elsewhere cause they’ve got no class and they’ve all be there anyway 😂
Them teeth 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 1

These watches he sells.
Are they stolen?
Copies?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.