Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being with a man who has multiple side bitched and a main at home embarrassed for her 😂

jokes aside these women ain’t Normal you have lucie at Home being made a mug out of whilst her kids are growing up wondering why their dads never home and that it’s normal to treat a women like dirt .

you then have cassy who has A day or two a week with him isn’t allowed on his main social media account and definitely not allowed to tag . Her children also growing up to think it’s ok for a man to treat you that way like a dirty little secret . her children are more emotionally abused by cassy and g and it’s cruel .

then Brodie who doesnt think it’s suspicious that her man or man she’s dating who knows at this point puts his hand over his face for pictures .

all three are delusional 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I don’t care how much his clothes cost or his crappy watch, he still looks like a scruffy little twerp to me. All these women spend hours and money primping themselves with hair extensions, filler, sun beds and surgery and they still end up sharing a bloke who dresses like a teenager.
Bunch of weirdos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Cassy puts more energy into a make believe relationship with an hole than she does into taking care of her kids!!
She has them for a couple of hours a week tops.
She's a mug where G is concerned but she's a horrible neglectful woman as a mother, she parades the kids out for an Insta photo twice a week, the rest of the time is spent in her garden shed bleeping up people's faces and obsessing over an overgrown child who doesn't want to commit to any sort of a real relationship with her or any of the clowns that are stupid enough to want to be with him!!
But I'll tell you what, I've laughed so much at this thread today, she's just jokes at this stage, her and her magic legs that change shape from one constipated looking photo to another 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 711670Does anyone think Cass looks a bit like Bobby Norris here?!?
Double

View attachment 713167
bleeping hell, what the duck do they look like l

Your right there is as the clock in the background is the right way
Hair looks like Adolf Hitler

I’ve been a wedding this weekend and I was talking to a women about dogs . Anyway she has one of those frenchies and said a man pays her to keep it at her home then it will become pregnant and she keeps one pup worth 3k and he keeps the other pups he has them living in many homes in the area and making thoasands . she said it’s like a pyramid scheme . It had me thinking is that what cassy and g are doing . We keep saying these girls get them as gifts but if like that women told me she makes a lot of money keeping it for a while then that’s what they all must be doing
i said this a few pages back. my friend does the same with birds he knows he calls it giving them it on a deal.weather he’s slipping them one as well I don’t know lol

That’s awful. None of these ‘breeders’ know the first thing about breeding or caring for we animals and the problems that can be caused by inbreeding or breeding too young or too often. It’s all just about the money and the ‘fashion’ for particular types of dogs.
💯

That’s awful. None of these ‘breeders’ know the first thing about breeding or caring for we animals and the problems that can be caused by inbreeding or breeding too young or too often. It’s all just about the money and the ‘fashion’ for particular types of dogs.
💯
Good way of cleaning money also.

💯
Good way of cleaning money also.
Sorry but his hair reminds me of Hitler just needs the Tash lol
I’ve just said the same 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ducking hell she looks rough she looks dirty she needs a scrub. And as for brockett that hair 😂 I recon he’s pending a hair transplant

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hill Billys the pair of them I’m lost all I no is we have hitler distant cousin to brockett and cassy that has borrowed her 7ft friends white jacket hill Billys

They both look a mess

Cassy actually looks like she needs a bath brocketts hair is greasy and the pair of them look like snakes sneaky eyes on the pair of them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has the oddest fashion sense! Has she not heard of Zara? Or the high street? She looks like she’s raided random market stalls that I used to shop at when I was about 9 😬 and then nipped in to Bon marche for the jeans 🧐🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has the oddest fashion sense! Has she not heard of Zara? Or the high street? She looks like she’s raided random market stalls that I used to shop at when I was about 9 😬 and then nipped in to Bon marche for the jeans 🧐🥴

She is a trendsetter remember. We will all be wearing this outfit out in two weeks :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Which brow treatment is your favourite let us know in the comments” we can’t cos you limited who can post otherwise I’d be able to tell u they’re all tit

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She drives me mad posting the same 5 clients she’s had in one whole year 😂🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Which brow treatment is your favourite let us know in the comments” we can’t cos you limited who can post otherwise I’d be able to tell u they’re all tit
She knows what ppl would say how she has fallen when she's so hated she has to limit who can post but why she asking with all them fake sorry brought followers how many ppl commented lol it funny whos g with today cassy u or his other sidechick

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.