Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let it all hang out, no idea what she was ranting about this time, gave up 45 seconds in
View attachment 696711
I watched this, it was all hanging out. That top is too small, bursting at the seams. She came across as a desperate old hag. For someone who claims to be a successful business woman and someone who has had many businesses, she obviously isn't that good at it to be so desperate.

Reactions: 9
Think it's all this one to one training with the CEO.

Obs taught her web engagement is the way.

Reactions: 1
She wants people to engage calling them thick isn’t going to help 😂 she’s so desperate what you spent your savings on a load of tit you can’t shift and cassy go visit your mother calm her down and to put those big old knockers away

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly! She’s an old cheap Trollope like the rest of them 34 year old woman with 2 kids and trying her hardest to stay relevant on Instagram 🙈🤣. She DEFO did mess around with George wether it’s still going on or not I don’t know, but for sure at 1 point she was sharing smelly bollock brocket with half of England 🤮

Sorry but that to me isn’t someone I would say has high standards 🤷🏻‍♀️ Admittedly she looks cleaner than cassy and zee but in no way does she look any less likely to duck George 🤣
Christ she’s rough! Definitely desperate trying to stay relevant to all this crap get back to your kids woman!

I watched this, it was all hanging out. That top is too small, bursting at the seams. She came across as a desperate old hag. For someone who claims to be a successful business woman and someone who has had many businesses, she obviously isn't that good at it to be so desperate.
Top must be a size 4 then seeing as angels an 8-10

• Haha
😂 you girls have got a mention on Katie’s story!
that’s right cassy you choose him over and over, then over and over, and over and over again like how many times do u have to choose the same thing over and over again before u realise it’s broken!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So glad I'm not the only one who looks at the background in photos.

Some people are complete tramps

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂 you girls have got a mention on Katie’s story!
that’s right cassy you choose him over and over, then over and over, and over and over again like how many times do u have to choose the same thing over and over again before u realise it’s broken!!
😂😂😂 to funny

Reactions: 3
Katie seems down to earth tbh unlike cassy .. can tell she’s a girls girl

Katie seems down to earth tbh unlike cassy .. can tell she’s a girls girl
I like katie lol, just think she’s one of those girls what you see is what you get! And I like that in a person lol! Others will disagree with me but I would rather see someone not pretending they are this or that. I don’t know if katie has or hasn’t with G and tbh I don’t Care now lol cos if she has I don’t think she’s under any illusions of it being true love lol and if she hasn’t she cracks me up with some of her TikToks anyway 🤷‍♀️😂

I wouldn’t say she’s a girl girl shagging dial a dick knowing he has a fiancé and children at home. None of the girls he goes with are girls girls or they would avoid him at all costs

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t say she’s a girl girl shagging dial a dick knowing he has a fiancé and children at home. None of the girls he goes with are girls girls or they would avoid him at all costs
I don’t know why everyone feels sorry for LC she clearly knows full well what he is up to and allows it so more fool her !! She knows what his doing and allows it she’s no better than any of the others In my opinion !! There’s no proof katie is just assumptions !! I agree with Caz 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Tbf G is the one in a relationship if he is still with LC, she allows it so we can’t blame the side chicks. Not girl code I would follow if I knew my man was with someone else but like he has said himself he’s not in a relationship with anybody (hear that cassy? Lol) so that’s what he’s telling these women! Along with another load of BS probably.

OMGLOL knows LC so her opinion will be different to ours, understandably as it would if it was someone I knew getting tit on. He’s the worse dog in all this tit show and the cause of it tbf. Also shows how irrelevant cassy has become this thread is dead now all about Angel and Katie 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Another women is parading LC man all over social media and she allows him back !! She maybe has no choice if his controlling or aggressive which is sad but g is the one in the wrong in all this !! But is he ? If he tells them his not with them🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s all just assumptions , and I don’t think it’s fair on LC if omglol knows her that well to be discussing all this on here ? I don’t even know katie just have a mutual friend and I still don’t really want to post to much about her cause it feels wrong 😑 cassy posts him we’ve never actually seen katie with g have we ? Or have I missed something ?

Reactions: 2
Adopt don’t shop...so many beautiful pups would love to live with you and your family :)
it isn’t that easy when you have small children a lot of rescues won’t allow it trust me I’ve tried and I’d adopt them all if I could. Thanks for the input though don’t jump down my throat thinking I haven’t tried. Also various other reasons mean I can’t rescue such as needing 6ft fence round the whole garden which the housing won’t allow!

No one said it’s Katie fault just that she clearly ain’t a girls girl. I do believe she went with him but let’s just entertain all the Katie bum chums for a minute and say he never she still took pleasure in pissing other girls off posting stupid things hinting she was with him 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s pathetic. And the reason I don’t think lc deserves to be slagged off on here is cos she’s a normal decent woman and she’s getting slated cos dogs like cassy open their legs to get fucked by her man. Women in abusive relationships controlled by fear and with no support hardly ever leave the tit she goes through with him, him bleeping other girls is probably the least of her problems 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t think it’s a case of she “has” him back he doesn’t leave for her to have him back all his stuff is at hers, that’s where his family is, that’s his home. I hope one day she does find it in her to run but I can’t see it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Don’t think I’ve slagged LC off I feel for her tbh it must be so humiliating for her and I genuinely hope she finds someone who can treat her how she deserves to be treated. No amount of jewellery or bags can make up for someone being there keeping u warm at night and looking out for u and your kids! She’s not all over SM flaunting anything so I assume she just a mum raising her kids under not so great circumstances. 🤷‍♀️ I don’t think it’s fair when people have contacted her etc she obviously knows what’s going on cassy is making it pretty bleeping obvious. I think G plays them against each other tbh hopefully soon the only players will be his right and left hand on that dirty dick lol

Disagree.

Lucie should have kicked him out the first time he strayed.

Lucie is enabling him

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.